Sign in to follow this  
nz320i

New pics

hey took a quick picy before we went into the 4s and rotors show, kinda dissapointing lots of nice cars but not a huge fan of show cars, thought there mightve been a few places showing off race cars and products etc

my favourite was definatly the R34 GTR in black :P

post-9-1142148821.jpg

Edited by nz320i

red out those indicators aye, tidy, i like the wheels

nice car dude looks like your on the right track ^_^ i,e not rice

Wheels and tints very cool. Noice!

PHAT is all i can say but bout wat someone posted"red out the indicators" how?is there a thread some place?

awesome car man love your wheels they are rare show them off before everybody copies you

Wow cheers guys!

Im on the lookout for red tint spray to do the tail lights with, maybe a panel beater will know?

The car is how i like it now, and im saving for suspension stuff now as it needs new shocks or shortened ones, and some better springs.

Also how much is a trailing arm bush (nolathane one?) aparently it is worth doing, i also have a rear sway bar which i need all the links for if anyone has some lying round.

Thanks

the wheels are no branders, that i think look cool so i bought them, but the guy had i think only had one set cheers

WOW!!! C-L-E-A-N!!!

totally lovin the wheels bro, and nice dat you got the europlates....fills up the gap between the lights pretty well..........

:thumb:

lookin good mate, well done

Guest Andrew

Wow cheers guys!

Im on the lookout for red tint spray to do the tail lights with, maybe a panel beater will know?

The car is how i like it now, and im saving for suspension stuff now as it needs new shocks or shortened ones, and some better springs.

Also how much is a trailing arm bush (nolathane one?) aparently it is worth doing, i also have a rear sway bar which i need all the links for if anyone has some lying round.

Thanks

I have actually found having no rear sway bar rather enjoyable - i might slack off the one in my race car also.

In regard to the bushes - do all of them except trailing arm bushes. I.e control arm, subframe ones. Unless your stock ones are really poked.

Car looks good - just get a new rear roundel hah.

cheers, heres one more pic..only prob with wheels is the front ones need 3mm spacers so they dont scrap on the calipers :(

so am going to try and get some made so they are more discrete then i can pass WOFs!

post-9-1144146556.jpg

Edited by nz320i

I like the wheel style, but offset is super ghey, rears are sitting along way in the guards.

I presume they are a FWD offset 35-40?? rather than ~20!!

Car looks nice and clean, needs a front lip!!

mint lookin e30, blacked-out indicators look good on the bumper, though the trational silver grill might look better IMO..........

nicely kept bro, wheels are awesome.... :mosh:

Yeah i admit its to low at the rear and needs to be maybe 10mm lower at front, the offset is 40mm still thinking what to do with them as they have to be spaced at the front and that fails a WOF, If anyone has the stock front lip ive been after one for a year now!!!! cant find one anywhere!!

Yeah i admit its to low at the rear and needs to be maybe 10mm lower at front, the offset is 40mm still thinking what to do with them as they have to be spaced at the front and that fails a WOF, If anyone has the stock front lip ive been after one for a year now!!!! cant find one anywhere!!

get some 15mm HR spaces, then get it cert'd, no wof issues.