Sign in to follow this  
Blackie

2000 BMW Z3 "M Roadster" LHD USA

2000 BMW Z3 M Roadster https://www.trademe.co.nz/3838500285

USA spec. This guy was very rude and agressive in declining my offers close to 3 years ago (telling me i'm dreaming / trolling, etc and then blacklisting me).

It's taken a few years of no interest to be fair, but I think he's finally realised he imported an inferior model (all the Z3M postering in the listing). Now asking less than I initially offered. 

Someone please take it off his hands and reshell it into a RHD car. Would still be cool to see it saved. 😎

Maybe its just me but i don't even think its even worth 20k.   

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Eagle said:

I’m with you.

24 minutes ago, Palazzo said:

I’m with you.

What they said.   It's 240hp... single throttle body... a nice motor but not 'really' M worthy. I had an M3 in Canada with this motor.. great fun but then I only paid $12k for it.. 15 years ago.  And the steering wheel was on the 'right' side. 😀

Do you think he'd sell that cupholder thing separately?  😉 

On 11/14/2022 at 7:33 PM, Eagle said:

I agree. Even if it wasn't LHD there's still a decent basket of other cool cars for around 20K. 

Although the market has definitely changed, it wasn't that long ago that a "proper" M Roadster was sub 20K....

- 17.5K in 2018

- 25K in 2019 (pretty sure it went for around 20K in the end)

There was also that silver one with black and blue interior and 19" M3 wheels that was for sale in the Hutt earlier this year. Pretty sure that sold by a dealer for around 20k too. I tried and failed to find the thread. These really are a performance bargain in full fat M guise.

2 minutes ago, Blackie said:

There was also that silver one with black and blue interior and 19" M3 wheels that was for sale in the Hutt earlier this year. Pretty sure that sold by a dealer for around 20k too. I tried and failed to find the thread. These really are a performance bargain in full fat M guise.

I was thinking that. If they're selling for $20k they are an ///M bargain in this market 

17 hours ago, Kees said:

I agree. Even if it wasn't LHD there's still a decent basket of other cool cars for around 20K. 

Although the market has definitely changed, it wasn't that long ago that a "proper" M Roadster was sub 20K....

Yeah market is certainly inflated but certainly starting to cool off to some degree. Tall order to ask for big money when they aren't exactly popular.

1 hour ago, Blackie said:

Yip, it was at O'Reilly's - saw it when I had my car serviced. Such a lot of car for the cabbage.

• Like 1