Sign in to follow this  
darren_mk

E46 330d M-Sport Touring

Hi all,

I have been reading a few threads about your E46's, so thought I would post a few pics of my daily.

Its a 2003 330d M-sport Touring. Originally a UK Car, very high spec with factory sat nav, Harmon Kardon, Glass sunroof and heated seats.

I really love the torque and power from these engines, and they even sound good!

I have had no issues with it since my ownership apart from a new air con compressor last year. Its just been routine maintenance using genuine parts supplied from the BM Workshop here in ChCh.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_1813.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_9484(Edited).jpg

IMG_9511.jpg

IMG_9633.jpg

IMG_9635.jpg

• Like 11

Beauty! Remember seeing this parked up next to me at Pick-A-Part middle of last year sometime. Must admit I drooled a little. Or a lot. Looked an extremely tidy example next to mine :D Those wheels especially.

Also noticed it going up for sale some months back. Were you the one that bought it or decided to keep?

54 minutes ago, Vass said:

Beauty! Remember seeing this parked up next to me at Pick-A-Part middle of last year sometime. Must admit I drooled a little. Or a lot. Looked an extremely tidy example next to mine :D Those wheels especially.

Also noticed it going up for sale some months back. Were you the one that bought it or decided to keep?

Hi Vass, Thanks for the comments - I decided to keep it, my other half loves it and was not too happy about it being sold, so she got her way and i withdrew the advert. Glad I did tho, I would miss it.

Good luck getting yours sorted! Hopefully its just a hairline crack on the sensor.

• Like 1

Type 3's are one of those wheels that look good on just about anything.

Lovely touring @darren_mk (the M3 isn't bad either). Hopefully this one escaped the UK quickly enough for rust not to become an issue. The 3L diesel is a fantastic unit in a car of this size.

Absolutely adore this. I was shocked it didn't get snapped up when you listed it! I don't need it in my life, but would love if it was. 

On 1/20/2023 at 9:13 PM, darren_mk said:

Hi Vass, Thanks for the comments - I decided to keep it, my other half loves it and was not too happy about it being sold, so she got her way and i withdrew the advert. Glad I did tho, I would miss it.

Good luck getting yours sorted! Hopefully its just a hairline crack on the sensor.

Yeah definitely one you'd end up regretting. I think a mate of mine went to have a look at a camper van you had up for sale around the same time and also commented on the bimmer.

Thanks! Still hunting that leak.

My old wagon! Probably my biggest regret and the 130i that replaced it didn’t compare even close to this! Happy to see it’s treated you well and getting you some solid adventures😀

E91EDBC7-1A6B-422C-A234-C525E933C4E0.jpeg

Edited by Financial_Ruins

On 2/11/2023 at 10:48 PM, Financial_Ruins said:

My old wagon! Probably my biggest regret and the 130i that replaced it didn’t compare even close to this! 

I hear ya, my 330d wagon is high up my list of cars I regret selling! It was supposedly the wife‘s daily so I got out voted on that one!

I seem to be developing an E46 itch i need to scratch some time soon.