Sign in to follow this  
Neil McCauley

Nicely run-in CSL

Wouldn't be a BMW ad, if there wasn't a photo where it's parked on yellow lines! 🤣

Very nice car and if I were in the money, I'd save the $89K too.

Certainly seems a more reasonable price point than its competition on TM.   And it's with a dealer as well.  Appears to be a well looked after vehicle. Carjam reports it as a UK import in about 2016 with just shy of 100k miles on the clock.  No interior pics, sadly, and the ad says 'tiptronic' so I'm guessing it has not been 6sp manual converted.  Also - not indication of any work on the 'big 3' m3 issues, although it does have a FSH folder.  Wow!!

Im sure its had a bit work done unlike most of the other CSL garage queeens\investment vehicles

• Like 1

From the stickers it had on the car, it seems like the car for sale here is the exact same car that was on display for the BMW 50th anniversary event in Auckland last year if it helps. 

55A75084-B467-47ED-BABB-36A1877C2B27.jpeg

Yeah, it used to (? Not sure if it’s being sold on behalf) belong to the President of the BMWCC of NZ. Been well looked after since it’s been in his ownership.

Does Tom still have his one?  It was a beautiful car.  I loved seeing it at the track.