Jun

M5 E60 does a lap on Nurburgring

The expression on the owner throughout the video is priceless.  I think I know how I would look like when Misha drives our car.  Also ridiculous if you look at the fuel gauge when it starts and what if left after the lap.  So I think the M5 can only do 4 laps at that rate 🤣

• Like 3

That one is great, I found this last night. An E61 and the guy really straight lines it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Down to the reserve fuel after 8 minutes, it was probably full when he started!! 😁

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, Jun said:

The expression on the owner throughout the video is priceless.  I think I know how I would look like when Misha drives our car.  Also ridiculous if you look at the fuel gauge when it starts and what if left after the lap.  So I think the M5 can only do 4 laps at that rate 🤣

yea i remember when owning a e64 M6 watching the gas gauge move while just sitting in stop go traffic its crazy how quickly these things can empty a tank 

and the tanks are so small only 60-65litres etc so by the time you have done 250-300km the fuel reserve light is bonging at you

my 4.6is x5 can be about the same consuption but at least it has a 85 litre tank so you dont have to stop every other day for a fill up

• Like 1

On 5/29/2023 at 6:24 PM, Jun said:

When I saw them passing the black E36 at 2:12, I thought "Bye-bye E36"...only to see that E36 say bye-bye to this M5 shortly after 3:05 😁

• Haha 1

Misha gets some real weird looking owner/passengers.

If only the E60 M5 had a DCT and direct injection!

• Haha 1