Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Post the ugliest car IYO

As title suggests, post the ugliest car IYO (in your opinion) ....

To kick off, these are the common ones I see...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thread ender:

Posted Image

:P There's nothing that makes up for it's ugly either.

I'd rather drive the Multipla above - at least it seats 6, and probably has lots of quirky "features" like stuff that doesn't work, or drops off. The Prius really has nothing - total crap.

Thread ender:

Posted Image

:P There's nothing that makes up for it's ugly either.

I'd rather drive the Multipla above - at least it seats 6, and probably has lots of quirky "features" like stuff that doesn't work, or drops off. The Prius really has nothing - total crap.

Hate them too, but I got friggen overtaken by a newer Prius on the way home from the crib on Monday morning, was on the flat and could easily have blown him away (I'm hoping) but I've never seen one being driven so hard!

^^ Lexus SC-430? Top Gear hated this too, not the best looking car.

Posted Image

Ugliest front end on a BMW.

IMO, the Tilux is far, far worse than the e46 compact. I know they have a cult following, so I'm cringing in anticipation of the replies.

Posted Image

I find the Lexus to look decent. Sorry to E46 Compact owners but I think they are hideos! But still a touch better than the W203 C200 Compacts! Diesel Guy is spot on in post 1 for my first two choices!

Renault Megane II

Posted Image

I know its ugly because I own one and get told how ugly it is all the time..

To me its its like owning a weird dog (I own a weird dog too so I know), the people have no problem telling you how ugly it is own labradors and drive the car equivalents, everyone has a f**king labrador.

For the record I love the Fiat Multipla.

• Like 1

Here are couple that are just plain sh*t, not adventurous, quirky or clever, just sh*t.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Can think of a sh*t tone of JDM cars I see on the road too that make me laugh because they are just so lazy and lack any character at all, most of Toyota's range for example, Mitsubishi not far off, Nissan... Honda have had a few jems.

Oh, basically any ford from the 90's can f**k off.

Especially this one

Posted Image.

Edited by apex
  • Like 1

Does liking the AU falcon make me a bad person? :unsure: Although I prefer the series II and III without the retarded smile on the front bumper..

liking naked photo's of small children makes you a bad person, liking a AU falcon just makes you a Bogan. Congratulations please pick up your box of Woodstocks and Rock FM tee shirt from reception.

• Like 1

Beautiful 90's Ford at its best there... I did think the Probe looked good when I spotted one as Kid.

Posted Image

This thread is so much fun:)))

@ John..theres a woman here I see in one of those snail shells.....her head is on the roof & she near fills boths seats...so funny

Some people just have no class lol

liking naked photo's of small children makes you a bad person, liking a AU falcon just makes you a Bogan. Congratulations please pick up your box of Woodstocks and Rock FM tee shirt from reception.

^^haha

Is that a ford taurus above? If so, it's gets my vote. Heinous thing.

Anything French

Or anything with a "Bangle-Butt"

It's easy to pick on older cars (just about anything by AMC was horrendous!) but how about new stuff... Kudos to apex for admitting the Megane is less than beautiful.

I have a problem with these horrendous things...

Posted Image

And BMW didn't cover themselves in glory with the X6 (making them in sh*t brown didn't help)

Posted Image

I also struggle to see the beauty in Porsche Cayennes as well (probably made worse by some of the people that drive them)

Posted Image

But perhaps my least favourite are those early 2000s Subaru Imprezas... Foul

Posted Image

Edited by jeffbebe