Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Respect your Elders

A kinda cool e30 documentary from our Northern American friends.

Edited by Gaz

Awesome doco. Made me want another E30

I don't think I've ever had the desire to own a stock e30 coupe as much as I do now after having seen this.

Wish NZ had a mass e30 gathering :D

Definitely doable!...Andy? haha

Maybe wait a year so i can unveil my new project then!

Definitely doable!...Andy? haha

Maybe wait a year so i can unveil my new project then!

There are definately the E30s in NZ to beat that, must be easily 120 here alone.

People just cant be bothered/afford coming south of the Bombay's, spending all thier money on rent and mortgauges.

• Like 3

Yeah, little bit of a naive comment on the narrators part. Also noted the owners getting a bunch of facts incorrect but who cares really. Its a great video and has spirt.

Trip to the states anyone? haha

I am planning to get across to Bimmerfest West at some stage,

Would be awesome if we got a group of Bimmersporters together and commited to a year to go, obviously a year in advance to save for flights, beer, accomodation, beer, maybe even a few hack E30s (or maybe some 7s would be better) to show up in, and beer.

Edit: I am sure i could easily get us free Tickets as well, and you would be in VIP section, as I am one of the senior mods and a sponser at Bimmerfest.com, one of the worlds biggest BMW Forums

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

I am planning to get across to Bimmerfest West at some stage,

Would be awesome if we got a group of Bimmersporters together and commited to a year to go, obviously a year in advance to save for flights, beer, accomodation, beer, maybe even a few hack E30s (or maybe some 7s would be better) to show up in, and beer.

Edit: I am sure i could easily get us free Tickets as well, and you would be in VIP section, as I am one of the senior mods and a sponser at Bimmerfest.com, one of the worlds biggest BMW Forums

I missed it by one day in Monterey last year. Was at Leguna Seca. Instead I was watching some shitty Yatch in San Fran..

But the photos I saw of the event were amazing.