Apex

Life is choice bro thread.

Shitty pizza, and a lot more work.

Hahah I dunno what pizza youre going for mate but im quite impressed so far. Def a lot more work though.

Hahah I dunno what pizza youre going for mate but im quite impressed so far. Def a lot more work though.

Lol I'm not going for any of it. Had a quick look on said apps etc awhile ago to see if I was missing out on anything.... Nope.

I have found some quality Pizza on them to be honest... all you can eat with a desert buffet... I ate so much I had to go to my GP for a check up, I thought I had developed an eating disorder.

Maybe you are using the Domino's app.

• Like 4

what a weird direction for a yarn about shmangin birds to head..

Yeah Troy I think you must have had a dud app bro, although to be fair, you are from hamilton ha. Very limited selection of pizza, and even then you have to weed through the expired pizza. Definitely plenty of meat lovers to choose from.

My mates get some incredible pizza from the apps. I live my life vicariously through them at times.

• Like 4

I have found the apps not so great when out of main towns TBH. Often you can't even get Pizza when in small towns... or the Pizza places close really early... Also. It seems a lot of the Pizza in small towns comes with two or three sides.

Tell ya what is choice. Virtual car shopping in the UK. Their pricing is well out of whack in places. New cars are worth a crap load where 8-10 year old cars are worth nothing.

Planing a European road trip is also fun.

• Like 1

Driving my 740i home from work this morning and pulling into the drive to see a 750i parked there and thinking to myself they're both mine. Wooop wooop

• Like 4

Just keep well away from the Tony Pepperoni

• Like 1

Yeah Troy I think you must have had a dud app bro, although to be fair, you are from hamilton ha. Very limited selection of pizza, and even then you have to weed through the expired pizza. Definitely plenty of meat lovers to choose from.

My mates get some incredible pizza from the apps. I live my life vicariously through them at times.

Haha, I was waiting for the Hamilton jokes. You are right, there is an abundance of meat lovers here and at one point I tryed I lot of it but the same old flavour pizza gets boring, its just too easy to order the same old thing every time. Waking up drunk in a different pizza store every weekend wondering where I was did have its fun times though.

These days I don't have so much time for eating out, and spend more time in the shed.

• Like 1

sometimes when you open the box you realise its not worth it but you eat it anyway

• Like 2

sometimes when you open the box you realise its not worth it but you eat it anyway

I never get that feeling till after I've eaten the pizza, then I feel bad.

• Like 2

Getting older you get stuck in your old ways. I've been stuck having meatlovers for more than a few years now and I've been finding them a bit crusty and chewy so when the opportunity came to try something a bit newer I thought why not.

So I gave a funky chicken a try. Was awesome the first few times. So fresh and new. But after a while I realised my tastes weren't compatible with the newer pizzas.

Back to the old crusty meatlovers that needs to be re heated.

• Like 1

HAHA at this thread, and Andy your jokes are gross hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Soooo... whats an E39 M5 worth over there?

From 6,000GBP t0 20,000GBP. I would like to buy a 2002-2003 and spend upto 12,000GBP. Want all the face lift stuff.

Some nice new 19s on the W211, stoked on the outcome!!

post-52086-0-85977400-1434170585.jpg

post-52086-0-68331000-1434170603.jpg

• Like 4

Some nice new 19s on the W211, stoked on the outcome!!

wheres the Bimmer !!

wheres the Bimmer !!

Still there, need the 19s on the Merc just to keep up. Lol

Fact is the bimmer smokes the Merc so much it occasionally feels negleted and needs some love

post-52086-0-99405900-1434225517.jpg

• Like 2

Still there, need the 19s on the Merc just to keep up. Lol

Fact is the bimmer smokes the Merc so much it occasionally feels negleted and needs some love

such a beautiful machine. Your tints legal? :P

I like the 550i, cool cars.

Nice property too. Spent yesterday in the Waikato looking at lifestyle blocks... some good value there.

• Like 1

such a beautiful machine. Your tints legal? :P

Yip from our,Carfolio friends, always have them do the tints

• Like 1

I like the 550i, cool cars.

Nice property too. Spent yesterday in the Waikato looking at lifestyle blocks... some good value there.

Nice having a bit of dirt, makes extra garage get a lot easier. LOL

Certainly moving from Pukekohe improved the ability to buy ratio and I'm only five mins from work, lucky bastard really

• Like 1