Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

Fair enough

Guest Simon*

... and an eerie silence descends over the forum ;)

Everyone scuttles around digging out their dictionaries and pressing F7 to spellcheck as they go!

But seriously, I think it has been a bold but good move. Personally I can't stand text speak, and there is no excuse anymore for poor spelling and grammar.

Those who are primarily interested in illegally lowering their cars can start their own forum.

Nice one Ollie

*tumbleweeds*

Aaahh, that's the sound of serenity.

Cheers Ollie!

What happened? B&?

just a couple of account suspensions to keep everything calm around here.

Can you bring me up to speed on this. What has Oillie gone and done now?.

Can you bring me up to speed on this. What has Oillie gone and done now?.

THREAD CLOSED

people banned

- e30

because he drives an E36 and his user name is E30, he is the worst speller in the world, can't string a sentence together and even if he could it would be worthless to read anyway. Things are looking up for him though he did change his suspension back to the safe and sensible setup.

Pboy, LOWER, diablo23 - because I have had numerous complaints about their input (or lack of) to the forum

I don't normally like to Ban people because this is a free for all forum and everyone should have a chance to be a part of it but i have officially warned these people more than once and they haven't listened.

Text Spelling will not be tolerated anymore either - for those of you who this affects think of it as a good thing, get into the habit of using correct grammar.

SMACK DOWN

Bimmersport Admin

If anyone has any comments or complaints to make please direct them to me via Private Message, don't be offended if I ignore some.

+1 :D

Thank God! i got quite sick of reading crap like "yeh ma ka slamd at da bak nw ae" <_<

^^^LOL^^^

I think the correct term is "Laugh Out Loud" ;)

*tumbleweeds*

Aaahh, that's the sound of serenity.

Cheers Ollie!

Dale Kerrigan: [voiceover] He loved the serenity of the place

Darryl Kerrigan: Hows the serenity?

Dale Kerrigan: [voiceover] I think he also just loved the word.

Darryl Kerrigan: So much serenity.

Thank you for the update on this matter. The standard of grammar needs to be maintained I agree on that but taking it one step further some of the more technical terms that are used and then para phrased, believe that to be the correct term I still find a pain.

Well done on taking this step we all will have to be vigilant in our posting from now on. Can the parties concerned rejoin the forum under certain conditions or is that it for them?.

Allan

they have a month to chillout and if they decide to come back after that period fine, if they don't, fine too.

glad to see it all..bring back the old school. we need more non-BMW owners!

glad to see it all..bring back the old school. we need more non-BMW owners!

Gus,

Are you impyling the forum should be changed to hondasport??

imagine the posts we would get then

1.my grandmas stockings are so much better than my standard air filter,i can hear the raw intake power

2.my 20 profile tyres on 14" rims are sooo dope,for some reason my car now does 7000rpm at 100kmh though??

3.ive put a massive wing on the back of my car but i still don't get any traction??

i can see it now

Gus,

Are you impyling the forum should be changed to hondasport??

imagine the posts we would get then

1.my grandmas stockings are so much better than my standard air filter,i can hear the raw intake power

2.my 20 profile tyres on 14" rims are sooo dope,for some reason my car now does 7000rpm at 100kmh though??

3.ive put a massive wing on the back of my car but i still don't get any traction??

i can see it now

HAHAHAHAHA sooo funny but true! :D

Q: Why do my taillights look like the gems and crystals that I have in my lego bases?

Nostalgia!!

Q: Why do my taillights look like the gems and crystals that I have in my lego bases?

Legos awesome never compare it to hondas!!!

or...

Q: Why does my girlfriends home work consist of spotting the nouns and verbs in sentences?

Edited by antony

:) I'd never bad mouth the colourful, plastic childhood I had, I just meant that LEGO goes on the CARPET

NOT on your TAIL LIGHTS!

Just playing(with my lego)

They just cant be compared lego is a quality product that is well respected and outstanding in its field.

Man we get of topic quick

or...

Q: Why does my girlfriends home work consist of spotting the nouns and verbs in sentences?

Why?

Is this going to be a joke?