Edit: And a dumpy

Edited by jeddy

For all you guys who love bagging, chroming and clear tail lights

TM Link

Love the wagons but this is a wee bit much for my liking

Oh and window decals

My personal opinion........ That is totally criminal

What a waste of a really sort after BMW, especially if it is a "minter"

I'm not sure what tourings go for but if it was stock and with those low km's i'm sure it'd be much more appealing. By doing this they are totally polarizing their market to a select few.

You all need a 330 :) ... you wont complain about power vs stock hondas, subaru's, toyotas, nissans etc etc ever again :P

as i've said before time and time again... BMW gets a bad rep due to the amount of import 318's and 320 e36s on the road (no offence to anyone ofcorse) ... just apples with apples guys.

For all you guys who love bagging, chroming and clear tail lights

TM Link

Love the wagons but this is a wee bit much for my liking

Oh and window decals

Thanks for the “spotted†link :mellow:

That’s disappointing, I would think wit those low KMs (although im sure they are intact miles) it would be worth 8-10k stock. Can air bags be removed?

Read Ollies comment, sums it up nicely. Hope he's not going to do a Strat1 with Qs and Comments

Read Ollies comment, sums it up nicely. Hope he's not going to do a Strat1 with Qs and Comments

I'll give you 5,000 for it. 6,000 without the chromes, 7,000 with some real suspension, 8,000 with some decent rear lights and exhaust. keen? posted by: ollie007 (38 ) 3:02 pm, Mon 7 Apr

Very well said!!!!!!

Seriously... someone rescue that E30 Touring! So rare and a good colour, what a waste. It's been done all wrong... we need it raised, some dish, smoked.

Thanks for the “spotted†link :mellow:

That’s disappointing, I would think wit those low KMs (although im sure they are intact miles) it would be worth 8-10k stock. Can air bags be removed?

152 miles so like 240km? not quite so appealing but still nice

hey dude, i seen this car on queen street on sat nite. i was in tha bmw show car. mean ride bro posted by: james_stather (3 ) 5:43 pm, Mon 7 Apr

ha chers, were u in (YBJLUS) if so..... phat bma 5:57 pm, Mon 7 Apr

yea i was but it not myn bro. we just bout got green stikad aye. we got away with it tho haha i didnt know it wasnt certed! posted by: james_stather (3 ) 5:58 pm, Mon 7 Apr

true haha you shouldnt role round so low.

For those who love grammer :D

Say it with me now....scchhhhoooolllll, do we know what that is? That a place you learn to put letters in correct order and spell sh*t

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe. ceehiro.

Admit it thats not hard to read and if it is well maybe you need some of the above^^^ ;)

Edited by jeddy

Ah, yes Jeddy. Your research uses complete words that have had letters shuffled.

Not a bunch of abbreviated crap, because people can't (or won't) spell.

Edited by Cain

Ah, yes Jeddy. Your research uses complete words that have had letters shuffled.

Not a bunch of abbreviated crap, because people can't (or won't) spell.

maybe its the evolution of language(using to increase output as you have to type less)however for some it has the opposite effect it takes them loooonger to read it :P

Well someone who does all that to a car doesn't need to write poorly to be able to tell they're dimwitted.

This is also a problem in the work place!

I receive emails with things like 'U' and 'wanna' it drives me mad that people cannot even get it right in their places of employment!!

For those who love grammer :D

grammer?

grammer?

My bad

Anyway thats spelling not grammar

My bad

Anyway thats spelling not grammar

Well, you are not the only one. This whole topic does seem rather hypocritical to me. The bulk of people using this forum are far from perfect when it comes to spelling and grammar. In many cases, this is a true example of "the pot calling the kettle black". Last time I checked, Bimmersport was a forum for BMW owners, not critics of the English language.

Last time I checked, Bimmersport was a forum for BMW owners, not critics of the English language.

Thank You!

Thats why i joined not to have my posts scrutinised and my education questioned.

Definitely been blown out of proportion by some others using text language (I agree, is horrible to try and decypher), personally don't have a problem with typos and general spelling mistakes.

I agree that this forum is for BMW enthusiasts and not a spelling bee competition. And I don't think the admins (and the rest of us who frown on bad spelling/grammar) intend to be anal about this.

There's a difference between making the odd spelling mistake and writing a whole paragraph of incomprehensible crap that forces people to read twice to understand what you're saying. People on here are a friendly bunch but don't expect people to help you if you won't even make the effort to write a decent paragraph. I believe these individuals aren't stupid; if they actually tried it would show, and this whole fuss wouldn't have been made.

But when people start txting in the forum and using stupid excuses such as 'it saves time' - please... don't fool yourself. First off characters are free on the internet. Second, attend a typing course because those of us who use proper English in the forum don't find typing a chore - it's second nature. If you type more you start typing faster. And they've been told a million times but I'll say it again - proper English is required in the workplace so why not start now?

My point? Sometimes it seems like people are actually TRYING to spell badly. And those are the people who we don't want around. To the rest of us who make genuine mistakes... that's totally acceptable.

+1 Thank you Yuen . The point of this thread has been well thrashed out and the appropriate action taken by the administrator concerned let us move on to other items. Please can this thread be closed before it degrades into a slinging match and further tension is created.

Cheers Allan.