Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

MY CAR MY GIRL

Just another lazy sunday working on the car........my GF felt left out........so she climbed onto the car in this little ensemble.......what can I say im always up for a threesome!!!!!! Enjoy the pics fellas theres more but for my eyes only ;)

Riley

post-204-1224409991_thumb.jpg

post-204-1224410057_thumb.jpg

post-204-1224410198_thumb.jpg

post-204-1224410323_thumb.jpg

post-204-1224410371_thumb.jpg

post-204-1224410473_thumb.jpg

post-204-1224410633_thumb.jpg

post-204-1224410792_thumb.jpg

post-204-1224410923_thumb.jpg

post-204-1224411092_thumb.jpg

what can i say .... 1 million points for Riley! top effort

one of these has to go on the calendar, will your missus mind? email a couple of the best high res ones to ollie@bimmersport.co.nz

what can i say .... 1 million points for Riley! top effort

one of these has to go on the calendar, will your missus mind? email a couple of the best high res ones to ollie@bimmersport.co.nz

Haha not bad aye :)

She does not mind at all, as long as she gets a calendar and we need to find her a BMW bikini ;)

Will email them this week mate

Edited by Riley

Hahah, well done mate. I would say the last shot would have to be the winner.

2nd time I looked at the pictures and just noticed there was an E30 in the background. Nice.

Guest Simon*

Riley mate I'm impressed - how you find the time to even clean your car with her at home is quite something

What wheels are you running on the rear? I thought you had ACS all round? I see plenty of dish and lots of bolts - it's lookin' pretty drifty/gansta with it's fat rears ;)

Good photos dude - she's a good sport. You've got me thinking about a new BS challenge ;)

haha wonder how many people noticed you have new wheels, looks good - what width and offset are they?

You missed a spot.. :D

10 Points.

Are the rear wheels different to the front? :wacko:

Oh yeah, nice car yada yada. :D

Mint looker x2.

Take the bonnet off and do it again :D

WOAH! :D

what more do i need to say?

loving the new rear rims! diissssh

Oh my goodness haha!

Car looking good :P

What car, I didn't notice one.

All I can say Riley, is.........you are a very lucky man.... nice car....nice wheels.... nice drive......nice .....very nice :P

Guest SamSpargo

Riley mate I'm impressed - how you find the time to even clean your car with her at home is quite something

What wheels are you running on the rear? I thought you had ACS all round? I see plenty of dish and lots of bolts - it's lookin' pretty drifty/gansta with it's fat rears ;)

Good photos dude - she's a good sport. You've got me thinking about a new BS challenge ;)

Keskin KT1. Not a genuine multi piece if I remember correctly, but still hot as f**k!

Nice ride, nice rims, nice car.

Those rear wheels look awesome, whole car for that fact.

Nice photoshoot.

Thanks Si im really happy with how things are going at the moment :) And yes shes a very good sort in many ways! shes one in a million.....and im not talking about the car

Running 16x9 Keskin KT1s. Will have the same thing on the front at some stage of the game (when the NZ dollar is better)

225/45/16s on the rear et10 soon to be et8 will run 215/40/16s on the front to clear the guards and et10.

Riley

Are the rear wheels different to the front? :wacko:

Oh yeah, nice car yada yada. :D

Yip 16x7.5s ACS wheels on the front at the moment, 16x9s Keskins on the rear. Cheers