Sign in to follow this  
Andre3000

Hating on Honda's and their owners

What a surprise, its in lower hutt, honda centrale, shame about the interior, looks like someone droped a truckload of strawberry cream lollies in there.

Lame thread.

Not my taste, but there are worse hondas, and much worse bimmers out there.

Edited by bravo

Lame thread.

There sure are, i just picked this one out of the bunch as this guy seemed to have the need to shout to get peoples attention and has written himself a comment.

I've definitely seen worse, way worse... wouldnt most people want to get as much attention as possible when selling a vehicle, I certainly would if it were meaning a sale ;)

9500 redline? sh*t, must be a Spoon engine. What a bargin!!!!!!!!!!111!!111!111111111!11

Lame thread.

Agreed, Lame thread.

Dont see whats the problem?

Agreed, Lame thread.

Dont see whats the problem?

+1.. so what is wrong with his auction ?..the guys just trying to sell his car.. Ive seen worse "for sales" in here

Shesh its had a good knock in the front, if that’s the standard to which he fixes things imagine how rough everything else must be.

Love the way he compares the price of this to a stock one and acts as if the buyer would be getting a bargain!! Would rather a stock one.. Also, why have a Type-R lightweight car and add 70kg’s worth of sound equipment and heavy wheels to it?

Go the Honda boys…

Guest Ari Gold

I would love a bog stock DC2 Type R Integra, on a twisty road, an E30 would have no idea which way it went.

Edited by Ari Gold

+1.. so what is wrong with his auction ?..the guys just trying to sell his car.. Ive seen worse "for sales" in here

+2

I would love a bog stock DC2 Type R Integra, on a twisty road, an E30 would have no idea which way it went.

But only cos the honda wouldn't stay on the road :P

An early 80's car vs mid 90's, no sh*t.

I'd agree, much quicker than my E30 through twisties, and despite being wrong wheel drive I think they're a great driver's car. Very rewarding to drive :)

Bet the honda wouldn't go sideways like an e30

I dunno....you get some pretty sweet lift off oversteer on demand with the DC2R's.

Edited by JiB

Id definitely be putting my money on the R if it came down to it.. The E30 would be off the road before the R sadly enough...

Fairly standard Type R Honda's (of all variety) are unbelievably quick at the track. Not to be trifled with.

he also mentions hes moving overseas but when asked for a trade its "not what hes after"

I wouldnt touch it with a slegdehammer, something must be wrong with it....chingy azz anywho

Next

Hondas aren't all that bad,

I'd rather a Type R over any Mitsi..

Edited by E30ONP

he also mentions hes moving overseas but when asked for a trade its "not what hes after"

I wouldnt touch it with a slegdehammer, something must be wrong with it....chingy azz anywho

Next

Looks like it already has been touched with a sledge hammer.. the LHS light is Halfway under the hood!

And yea, Type-R’s are freakishly fast.. like crazy Voodoo fast, I have seen them destroy some very expensive machinery on a track. It’s still a Honda though.