Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Nice save.

Was driving through town today and was looking at what the missus thought was her. She says what you lookin at, My reply "you hun you just look so beautiful today".

In reality i was looking past her at the mirrored window at my car thinking man my car looks nice driving along :lol:

Fess up who looks at the mirrored glass as they drive past.

haha "you hun you just look so beautiful today". sure you wern't talking to the car? :P

Edited by Jamez

Yup I often enjoy taking a quick glance at my reflection in shop windows. I'm sure it accounts to quite a few nose to tails lol.

I avoid looking in plate glass at my car. It reminds me how much more work is need.

I used to look at the rear end when reversing towards mirrored glass... to check if my tail lights were still working.

That's possibly the best excuse for checking my car out I've ever heard... brb looking for mirrored glass to reverse towards.

Yep - confess I have been known to

ha i do it a bit, esp when sitting at the lights or something, not much else better to do when waiting for the green!

lol GUILTY, mirrored glass, water reflections hell even a shiny brick wall will do.

If you have seen those Armourall adds... thats pretty much sums it up lol

Was driving through town today and was looking at what the missus thought was her. She says what you lookin at, My reply "you hun you just look so beautiful today".

In reality i was looking past her at the mirrored window at my car thinking man my car looks nice driving along :lol:

Fess up who looks at the mirrored glass as they drive past.

haha ill admit to that.

all the time haha

Yes :D Awesome save for the win. My personal favourite is when there is a mirror/glass in front of you at the lights heading into a right turn. You get the full view, frontal, then whilst turning - just awesome. A killer in rush hour though ;)

+1milllllioiooooonnn!!!

also, looking in shop windows when you are parallel parking to see how close you can get to the car behind. seems to scare passengers a wee bit, but its allllll under control haha

Yes :D Awesome save for the win. My personal favourite is when there is a mirror/glass in front of you at the lights heading into a right turn. You get the full view, frontal, then whilst turning - just awesome. A killer in rush hour though ;)

+1. The funny thing is that i'd take my ladi out in the car and be telling her to check our car out in the windows!! haha :ph34r:

Especially at nite. :wub:

Edited by BLACK DORIS

+1. The funny thing is that i'd take my ladi out in the car and be telling her to check our car out in the windows!! haha :ph34r:

Especially at nite. :wub:

:oTMI :ph34r:

Every time I drive through the Henderson shops, I check it out and go, damn.. That stance is sexy

also, looking in shop windows when you are parallel parking to see how close you can get to the car behind. seems to scare passengers a wee bit, but its allllll under control haha

Yep, I do the same..also freaks the guy in the other car out.

Must say im guilty, there is a shop with mirrored glass next to a roundabout in Papakura, looks good on the fly by.

All the replies so far tells us that if we go out as a convoy, we'd better not drive past reflective surfaces or there might be a massive pile up :lol: