Sign in to follow this  
str8_6

330i Coupe

Hi All,

Found this earlier Trademe Link

Compared to other E46 Clubsports, it looks like a bargin! NZ new Clubsports appear to get SMG whereas this one appears to have normal auto with paddleshift??? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hi All,

Found this earlier Trademe Link

Compared to other E46 Clubsports, it looks like a bargin! NZ new Clubsports appear to get SMG whereas this one appears to have normal auto with paddleshift??? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ah... Just noticed that this has now been added... Trademe

i dunno if im being picky but the blue paint just looks odd to me, its missing its sheen, if you get what i mean :huh:

So the first listing is a scam? No way would you sell a car like that for 15k

So the first listing is a scam? No way would you sell a car like that for 15k

Agreed! Something's fishy about it. Bet if you ask a question youll get the standard "Im currently out of the country, but if you deposit 50% into my account as a deposit ill get the car to you upon my return"

Edit: Dodgy - http://www.buyrightcars.co.nz/Vehicle_Deta...roductId=188207

Edited by 3 SERIES

We have concerns about listing BMW 330Ci Clubsport SM 2003 - 210655083, which you participated in or viewed recently.We have reason to believe that this account has been compromised by an overseas scammer and this auction is not genuine. We have suspended this membership until we have resolved this with the actual account holder.

Just had this emailed to me. Edited by blakamin

What qualifies this as a "clubsport"?

I was only aware of the Clubsport M3's in the UK (the half way house between a standard M3 and an M3 CSL).

I was only aware of the Clubsport M3's in the UK (the half way house between a standard M3 and an M3 CSL).

Don't know Jeremy, I've read about the ones in the UK as well, perhaps this is one of them? I can't remember what the Clubsport ones have and can't be bothered searching, but this one does have very rare seats.

Guest Ari Gold

A friend of mine has a genuine clubsport down in coromandel. They definitely came here as NZ new.

The M3 CSL "lite" wasn't known as the clubsport, it was just the CS

edit: that 30K one is the sickest blue I've seen

Edited by Ari Gold

Well well well. While the auction was up and running on Trade Me I sent an email to the "owner" saying I would like to purchase the car and could I please have their bank account detail so I could deposit 50% into their bank account as a deposit. This is what I received from them...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

The vehicle is in good condition, has no technical damage at all, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, no smoking. It's fun and robust to drive. Technical inspection and emissions testing is passed and stamped as well. It has title of ownership, cleared of any obligations or fees and comes with all the documents you need to register it. The price I am looking for my car is $15000 including the shipping costs, insurance and handling. The car is located in NZ.

Everything is done/maintained (even the oil servicing) on the car, to drive safely the next few years.

I actually didn't intend to sell this car but due to an unexpected premature departure back to Europe...I have to sell it.

Sad for me, a bargain for the buyer, lol!

I want to use Trademe for this transaction. This service allows us to complete the transaction in a manner that is quick and safe for both of us. It acts as a third party between seller and buyer to insure that the Buyer receives the item and the Seller receives the payment, I'll try to provide all the details about the car and the transaction.

If you are interested contact me and I will send you more details.

Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahaha love how they say

The price I am looking for my car is $15000 including the shipping costs, insurance and handling. The car is located in NZ.

Edited by Jamez

I reported that as a possible fraud to trademe.

It was taken down within a few hours with the seller's account "kris190" disabled.

I saw a million of these in Melbourne last week, they were SMG and had different spoilers and wheels to a regular 330ci, AFAIK they were a end of run model, all in all a nice car bar the rear spoiler that IMO just looks wrong.

NZ New Club Sport...

Trademe

Love it - except for that spoiler. Looks too similar to a Falcon or Commodore for my liking. I like my cars subtle, and my coffee tables in the living room.

Well, the plot thickens.

I received an email today from the actual person who's Trade Me & Hotmail account was used to set the scam up. Looks like these scammers are getting better and better every day. Was wondering how they managed to get a number of possitive feedbacks to their name. Below is the email I received from the effected person.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

my hotmail account has been introduced by a hacker.

Please do not do any transaction for this car

I do apology for inconvenience and contact trademe webmaster to try to chase the hacker

Do not click on any hyperlink from anyone from trademe

I am really sorry

Best regards

Kris

-------------------------------------------------------------