Sign in to follow this  
|ncary

M325i vs SR20DET.

Soon young grasshopper. The device with the vids has not been through my possession!

Still awaiting! And about to go away for 2 nights tomorrow aha.

What a tease

Damn you Henry - wtf am I meant to do for the next 2days in anticipation?!

Ok back now, getting the footage tomorrow. and some pics of the hilarious exhaust Sam and I made.

Have updated the first post's Index.

And check out my latest article on AutomotiveAxis! Just a laymans report of the V8 weekend, some cool pics.

http://www.automotiveaxis.com/

I can imagine it does stuff like that ^ in 3rd gear nooooooooooooo trouble ahaa

Late night treat for those who are up!

How it sounds, plus a run to 100kph from a slow roll. It's a quick wee e30 (with long gears and a slippy clutch ahaa)

Should have held first longer in the first clip there..... REGRETS ARE NOT RE-GREAT.

I'm so happy to not have it way over the top, obnoxiously loud anymore.

Is it just me or does it sound like its got a bit of a leak?

Seems to go good though man , well done.

Is it real clever to put videos of you driving like a doush on public roads with your number plate flashed all over the place? Just Sayin' ;)

Edited by Jacko

Yeah there was a small leak in the first 2 shots, hole was about 63mm across!

Is it real clever to put videos of you driving like a doush on public roads with your number plate flashed all over the place? ;)

You have a solid 4 posts in this thread, all have been very recent. You should read it from start to finish. That vid is nothing compared to the Summit Rd video incident, and the hairpin pictures incident, and the calender drifts picture incident. But we don't go there now.

douche*

*Ha, got your post before you added the soft ending to limit offence caused.

Just like texting someone 'I think you are a f**king piece of back stabbing filth. Lol.'

Edited by Incary

Yup have. But you might as well call the cops and say please impound my car, your number plate is all over the last one.

Douche, doush same sh*t :D

100kmh in a road work zone, where my mrs works as a engineer, and being a big man and doing skids out in front a little hatch on main rd. Your vids are cool, but dont be a fockwit on busy public roads, however you wanna spell it, or you deserve ya car locked up.

Edited by Jacko

Is it real clever to put videos of you driving like a doush on public roads with your number plate flashed all over the place? Just Sayin' ;)

How dare you question the value of online respect!

Yup have. But you might as well call the cops and say please impound my car, your number plate is all over the last one.

Douche, doush same sh*t :D

100kmh in a road work zone, where my mrs works as a engineer, and being a big man and doing skids out in front a little hatch on main rd. Your vids are cool, but dont be a fockwit on busy public roads, however you wanna spell it, or you deserve ya car locked up.

I'm not going to get in to this toooo much.

Speed limit of Curletts Rd is 100kph (I know there is a 60kph sign there, just in case a flock of engineers were over the brow). If your mrs wants to engineer the road surface while the traffic is still on it then it's a Darwin Award.

You've never peeled away from somewhere? I think the police have bigger fish to fry than someone who does it once for a video for a cool as online community and then doesn't do it at any other time apart from exiting the pit lane which this car has done countless times while only doing very few kilometers on the road recently (mainly to and from the workshop where we build it, slowly but surely to get it to Cert level)

Don't let 12 seconds of video define the entire lifestyle you think someone leads. There are people who do this all day every day: speeding, skidding, oversteering. All with no regard for life and limb. Something I sure don't do anymore, over it finally. All boys with cars are stupid at some stage, this is undeniable. And the best thing that can happen is to learn fast to not do things which are a danger to other people. And if lucky enough, no life ruining incident will occur while this phase is learned. But thanks for assuming the worst, it's a real stereotypical quality.

Edited by Incary

How am I assuming the worst, or even your lifestyle? wtf.

It only takes 1 second of your awesome skills too kill someone.

Road works is a 60kmh zone, your doing twice that. Wanna know what happens your stig skills go pear shaped?

You get my drift, but im sure your on another level. Just saying its really dumb to post vids of your number plate doing dumb sh*t, particularly with no wof or reg! At the moment, with all the boyracer bs, Chch cops would love to take your license and car, After that you can post vids of you doing the summit rd run on your 10 speed :P

Edited by Jacko

Think about it Henry..... you have published quite a bit of offending all over the internet, which could be used against you now, or further down the track in the event of something going wrong. Just my 2c

either way, not going to pass judgment etc. Has become a seriously neat E30 dude. Thumbs up.

that SR should be a S14 silva bud.. you got told

Agree with many, not my place to push opinions on how you drive, I have enjoyed watching the progress of this build and the videos posted, many skills you have.

Have some stationary pics on private land instead of videos I think from now on. Sorry folks. Just when I was going to sell the DSLR and get a GoPro ahaa.. Phew

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Incary

The critical mind would say it needs more depth of field and a run through photoshop. But considering the effort made to actually jump 6ft into the air and grab a shot that finally wasn't blurry; it came out well.

Pictures look fantastic man.

Henry, are those the wheels off Sam's car courteous of Johno @ May and Tyre?

Ahh yes, forgot to mention. Those are Sam's wheels from Mag and Tire, just borrowing them, and yeah they are pretty damn good looking. Car needs a drop to suit them better though (it's wound right down, springs are too long for awesome stance pics)