Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Red 4dr E30, with black 17's with polished lip. In Christchurch, pulling into some gas station. was the only E30 I saw :(

I hate Christchurch. Christchurch drivers can't merge.

Corner of Customs East and Queen Street :wub:

Posted Image

The guy that bought that car traded in his R8 for it. Which was good for me since i drove the R8 like a mad man hahah

Spotted a badass black E36 on what looked like BBS RS's at greenlane? B)

Anyone on here?

White e34 m5, german plate with ABK*** if I recall. Had the throwing stars and was quite low.

Spotted on Ponsonby Rd, K rd end at about 7:15pm tonight

Keep spotting a white 4 door schnizter e30 in the waitakere's, always through Glen Eden is when I spot it. Looks good, has AC wheels and exhaust.

Well went for a roll with my mate last night. And at Shell terapa around 11pm I saw an E30 Sedan. Damn sexy one at that! Nice rims, lowered, MINT paint & body (looked standard?) and angel eye headlights. Young guy driving, about my age group (20-23) and car was just so damn mack I couldnt stop looking. Sounded like a 325i & Manual (couldnt see the badges, bad eyesight & dark). Colour was Silver-ish Blue (wish I took the rego to carjam it!) Only saw it once all night. :(

And around Te Rapa straight a tidy as hell E28. And I mean VERY tidy. Another young driver. Saw this all night, every where we went, he popped up. :lol:

Edited by Shady

Spotted a badass black E36 on what looked like BBS RS's at greenlane? B)

Anyone on here?

Haha this was probably me. Were you turning into greenlane countdown? I was turning right out of it.

You were in a MINT as E30?

"BMTHUG"?

Haha this was probably me. Were you turning into greenlane countdown? I was turning right out of it.

You were in a MINT as E30?

"BMTHUG"?

Thats him, tell me do you live around Mission Bay area or go there a lot, I often see an E36 on BBS RSs around that area.

Thats him, tell me do you live around Mission Bay area or go there a lot, I often see an E36 on BBS RSs around that area.

I do go there quite alot actually but I don't live around there, I live in Epsom.

Do you live around there?

I always see a black E36 convertible there a lot too. Do you mean that one or the one in my sig?

Yeh I live around there, nope it was definetly a coupe I saw your car at night time about a month back on a saturday night? Yeh I work down there aswell. Pjay and I were talking about it a few pages back I think, il find it. I didn't know if it was black or purple cause I only saw it out of the corner of my eye. Pjay has seen you before aswell.

Oh mean. Yeah I do tend to head to missionbay quite often so it might of been me :rolleyes:

Yeah, I met Pjay at a eurosport cruise once.

Oh I just joined Bimmersport forums recently and started to post so I would of not seen the post haha.

I can't remember if the one I saw was on gold BBS RS's thought, hmmmm I'll tell you if I see you or it again.

Saw what looked like a BMW Race Series car in Mission Bay, it had 'Farmer Race Team' on the back. It was a white P/FL 320i and car number 75. I have a photo will try upload it soon.

Guest Ari Gold

Spotted an 87 M325i on greenlane road near the top, Delphin grey on 17" TSW's, looked mint! Pretty sure its got a 2.7 too?

Edit: and Riley in the 12 items or less queue at Countdown :D

Edited by Ari Gold

Yeah totally wanna steal those RS's on the purple E36

Spotted Will in his "new" red e30 cab on the weekend. Looks hot.

Saw a white Toyota Hilux with red racing stripe today.

is that bad taste?

Must have been a TeRD Ute. They are ultra fast, dont ever race one.

spotted this today around 11am on the harbour bridge. older lady driving it. pf m325i

Posted Image

Edited by RAPIDO