Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Had what appeared to be the Messerschmitt E30 behind me down the gorge this morning... looks freakin awesome

That would have been me, thanks :)

Spotted BreakMyWindow in Mission Bay yersterday parked down a side street. Car looks good on those wheels, don't paint them black :P

Today I spotted Pjay in his M325i entering a Mobil somewhere in west Auckland. I was in the white Subaru thing in front of you. Car looks good!

Saw a pretty amazing silver E30 M3 being offloaded onto the docks at the Port of Auckland tonight. Someone's bagged a minter! :P DYLAN!?

Jamez around Sylvia park today? Or is there someone else driving a lil suzuki thing that you have? Haha

Andy, bmw3, stopped on the side of the road, bonnet up, lots of steam, red touring, Puke golf course this morning, then, this afternoon in the E30. Sup Andy?

Oops guess I spoilt the surprise. But Im pretty sure no one else expected anything less from you if you got an E30... Looked like a minter

Saw a few nice cars at NZPC hardpark in highbrook, fave had to be a oldschool maserati on bbs rims, looked sick! Nice looking e30 sedan EYT*** member on here, and Heino's e46 lookin mint!

Saw a few nice cars at NZPC hardpark in highbrook, fave had to be a oldschool maserati on bbs rims, looked sick! Nice looking e30 sedan EYT*** member on here, and Heino's e46 lookin mint!

that maserati soo nice and unique!!

that maserati soo nice and unique!!

I saw the maserati badge on the front and thought, ha, what a tool, putting a fake badge on a car, then saw the rear and almost cried because it did say Maserati, and also it was a girl driving it!!! I turned up just as you were leaving... I think you saw me? I was in the e46 station wagon and you were in the e30 s/w? plate YY***?

Edited by Jedi Mind Tricks

I saw the maserati badge on the front and thought, ha, what a tool, putting a fake badge on a car, then saw the rear and almost cried because it did say Maserati, and also it was a girl driving it!!! I turned up just as you were leaving... I think you saw me? I was in the e46 station wagon and you were in the e30 s/w? plate YY***?

haha yea man its a beaut ! Yea i just did drove through and left was in the wagon yea man that was me :)

I didnt get to see it properly coz you were on the other side of the road and i was next to shell by where everyone was haha. But wasn't a bad turnout, wish i knew about it earlier, might have entered! haha

This last week, even got to drive it round the back to the wash bay :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

This last week, even got to drive it round the back to the wash bay :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

I wanna work where you work!!!

Had an F40 here a few months back also.

Spotted and sat in one of the first, if not the first, BMW ever to be imported into NZ in 67. Beautiful looking car, would love to see it done up nicely!

E30 on bbs rs plate number ONxx i recognise the car from somewhere...

Dark green E30 coupe with Oettinger badges sitting on black wheels with chrome centres on Montreal St, looks nice! Member on here?

E30 was me !

The Maserati is Toni Cook's (Mad Mikes Missus) Anyone notice the chucky spacers ?

E30 was me !

The Maserati is Toni Cook's (Mad Mikes Missus) Anyone notice the chucky spacers ?

Hence why it was so sexy. did you see the girl driving the black lexus "MS KAT" ? i thought she had the coolest car there until the Maserati pulled up and damn. The white VW jetta that was following her was dope too!