Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Spotted and sat in one of the first, if not the first, BMW ever to be imported into NZ in 67. Beautiful looking car, would love to see it done up nicely!

Driven that!

Ross's wife donated it to BMW, has been sitting in the warehouse in highbrook for ages!

Ross's wife donated it to BMW, has been sitting in the warehouse in highbrook for ages!

Yep, moves from there to Hamilton every so often, we use it for Intermarque every couple of years, it was the first BMW to come to NZ

Hence why it was so sexy. did you see the girl driving the black lexus "MS KAT" ? i thought she had the coolest car there until the Maserati pulled up and damn. The white VW jetta that was following her was dope too!

The chick who drives "MSKAT" used to or still works at unitec copy centre... She's had quite a few nicely done cars over the years I've been at unitec

The chick who drives "MSKAT" used to or still works at unitec copy centre... She's had quite a few nicely done cars over the years I've been at unitec

Ill ask her, her names Katrina, she models for some big company, and yeah i think she still works there..

Spotted SYNTHE down Takanini last night, also DSF198, anyone on here?

Edited by Jedi Mind Tricks

Hence why it was so sexy. did you see the girl driving the black lexus "MS KAT" ? i thought she had the coolest car there until the Maserati pulled up and damn. The white VW jetta that was following her was dope too!

Haha i think you have a thing for girls with nice cars :P

Where you in the silver E46 Wagon ?

Nah, Grey e46 wagon, i saw the silver one there but nah that wasn't me. And then brought the 8 series back

a dude rocking a Penny-Farthing along the Porirua-Paekakariki motorway..... wtf!?

AJ on Shore Rd around 8pm on Monday, having a chat on the phone.

New M5 at head office. Can't wait til the old man brings it home to have a spin in!

New M5 at head office. Can't wait til the old man brings it home to have a spin in!

Get him to bring it to the BMW festival if theyre already not.

Wouldn't be suprised if BMW are having it there, will have to ask. Has to persuade BMW to let him bring it home! lol

Saw these two bad ass T-Buckets at Speights Ale House on Sunday arvo

Posted Image

Posted Image

White R8 down main street, God its sexy

Every morning, 0530, parked on Pitt St at City Fitness - epic seeing an R8 driving the burbs of Palmy so early in the morning B)

Ex car dealer came into the workshop yesterday

he spotted and remembered my black E30 from over 12 years ago!!

Spotted this touring lurking in my CAD library and made some adjustments :P

Posted Image

Spotted what appeared to be a RHD black E30 M3 heading up Taranaki St yesterday.... :drool:

Ex car dealer came into the workshop yesterday

he spotted and remembered my black E30 from over 12 years ago!!

must not have done enough things to it :P

Wouldn't be suprised if BMW are having it there, will have to ask. Has to persuade BMW to let him bring it home! lol

Must be a pre-production car, believe it or not Germany send their pre-production cars here of all places to wriggle out all the "defects" of the vehicle before going into the "masses" vehicles.

First official M5 arrives Feb next year.

Spotted what appeared to be a RHD black E30 M3 heading up Taranaki St yesterday.... :drool:

Passed this Yesterday heading up past police college. Gorgeous car, pic dosent do it justice. If the plate is to be believed its an evo.

post-2922-1324592704.jpg

Edited by -Alias-