Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Must be a pre-production car, believe it or not Germany send their pre-production cars here of all places to wriggle out all the "defects" of the vehicle before going into the "masses" vehicles.

First official M5 arrives Feb next year.

Correct, hopefully they will be nice enough to let him bring it home for a drive.

EDIT: Have you seen the BMW book with all the information from planes to the latest i8? a good 200 pages?

Edited by E46

If the plate is to be believed its an evo.

the trainspotter in me agrees, EVO3 front guards. Looks like Oscars car. Pussytamer knows it well he could confirm if it is Oscars car.

all manner of classic cars out today in petone and eastbourne, everyone obviously took thier pride and joys to work for the last day! Im not up with classics, but all british- and euro-shaped stuff very cool. on and a silver 2002 touring!

speaking of classics, I saw a early 1920's Ford T hotrod in peak hour traffic the last couple mornings

F10 M5 on Jervois Rd today. Do want!

Saw that, very cool. Saw a Orange/Red 1M in Newmarket today and a Silver 3.0 CSI on Ponsonby Road this afternoon. Do want.

I saw it/one too! On college hill this morning. Couldn't got over how big it's brakes were. I took this pointless photo:

Also saw Dylan M3's new E30 M3 on Eden Terrace yesterday or the day before, looks great.

post-2398-1324624429.jpg

Passed this Yesterday heading up past police college. Gorgeous car, pic dosent do it justice. If the plate is to be believed its an evo.

post-2922-1324592704.jpg

Also saw this one, same day, but on the Desert Road, along the straights at the start near the Waiouru end.

yup, looks like the one i saw, wasnt too sure on the plate when i saw it (only caught a glimpse of the plate) but that makes sense. DROOL.

I saw it/one too! On college hill this morning. Couldn't got over how big it's brakes were. I took this pointless photo:

Also saw Dylan M3's new E30 M3 on Eden Terrace yesterday or the day before, looks great.

If you think those are big, wait til you see the New M5 brakes. Three words. Oh My God

If you think those are big, wait til you see the New M5 brakes. Three words. Oh My God

Sat in an M1 on Friday, Its a strange car, very mid engine design and a flat dashboard.

only 13,200ks on the clock :o

Some pics :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Badass!!!!!!!!!!!!! No doubt will be at Hampton in Jan.

Ha, two BMW badges on the tailgate.. what were they thinking of!

and 4-5 speakers in each of the doors??? :huh:

Sat in an M1 on Friday, Its a strange car, very mid engine design and a flat dashboard.

only 13,200ks on the clock :o

Some pics :)

not strange at all it is a car designed to be a race car in the late 70 and finally released in 1978!

not strange at all it is a car designed to be a race car in the late 70 and finally released in 1978!

I should have clarified, It was strange to sit in, not at all what i expected feeling wise. It defanitely had a 70's feel to it and the dash board felt like a more a boat cockpit and less a car. The dash was presented to you .. you didnt feel cacooned as you do with regular cars.

One hell of an engine. 280kph speedo, 9000rpm tacho ha!

I should have clarified, It was strange to sit in, not at all what i expected feeling wise. It defanitely had a 70's feel to it and the dash board felt like a more a boat cockpit and less a car. The dash was presented to you .. you didnt feel cacooned as you do with regular cars.

i knew what ya meant I find e24s the sameThey look so cool from the outside but the interiors always make me feel........

Cheers mate :) I think ive seen ur gti around the hood also. Very nice :) I think that M1 will be at Hampton next month. At least One will be. That black e30 m3 in Wellington, have we IDed the owner here yet? Looks nice.

was following a nice e34 540 in black w silver rims on the motorway heading south from the city.

djt*** i think.

the trainspotter in me agrees, EVO3 front guards. Looks like Oscars car. Pussytamer knows it well he could confirm if it is Oscars car.

It's Oscars (ex?) Sport Evo.

Was behind you down Ferguson Street today, very nice - love the Alpina's, needs a drop!

post-1430-1326167963.jpg