Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Guest Ari Gold

A 118i even i like, carried out a PDI on one yesterday, twin sroll turbo 1600cc, goes better than a 123d! And that's the base model too!

Did you pull the engine cover off? Funny how similar it looks to a certain FWD motor...

The oil filter housing placement is hilarious too.

It actually is the Mini motor haha.

Silver E30 M325i Tech 1 parked on Ramp Rd on the shore just about every day!!

saw a Black E46 sedan parked up in Manukau with the numberplate [ E M A K ] if anyone knows who owns this let them know that the wires they've got tied to one of the brake hoses that are hanging downare probably not such a good idea.1

Edited by bmw3

Very clean dark blue 5 series (pretty sure it is a M5) with Bimmersport plate surrounds. Parked in Kensington House back carpark.

Very nice. One of my fave colours - Lemans.

not sure if hes on here but saw "88 m3" on sunday. was on a car cruze and he went the other way, he then followed me all the way to the end of the cruze. was amazing that i saw the car on my first propper day out with my e30 with the m52 in it. also if hes on here can someone tell him to make a topic of the e30 hes building with a mate at the moment with an m5 motor in it. love to see some pictures of both his car and the m5 powered one

Very clean dark blue 5 series (pretty sure it is a M5) with Bimmersport plate surrounds. Parked in Kensington House back carpark.

Very nice. One of my fave colours - Lemans.

Possibly Matt, he works at MDR

Spotted black and white moggy in about 5 peices done the Wellington motorway.

Posted Image

m5 bumper time

Nice aim.....almost hit the middle of the bumper!

(just joking...for the people who can't read sarcasm over the interwebs)

i think thats 10 points for hitting it and a bonus 5 per piece?

Spotted Tristan yet again in Remuera. This is the 3rd time this week haha

I'm pretty sure they call that stalking... :P

Not when its parked on a street you need to go down to get home. Its more of a surprise friendship than stalking hahah

Spotted DUDLEE sitting in the rediculous traffic in princes st. Was driving the old ladys car with the plate BMW 316..

Spotted DUDLEE sitting in the rediculous traffic in princes st. Was driving the old ladys car with the plate BMW 316..

Was this yesterday Marcus? I was trying to avoid the traffic on the motorway. Didn't see you bro, was on my way home from Ardmore.

Yeah bro, you were like third in the queue in the traffic lights and i was turning into princes street to go on motorway, but some guy was trying to turn across traffic and i went behind you without you noticing, i waved but the dude whow as turning across traffic waved back at me haha

Ah that's outside where I'm house-sitting at the moment. Last day today - It's been over a month of bliss haha

Surprise friendship. iLike that. :lol:

Spotted Huffer's E30 at the lakes on Saturday.

Haha went for a walk cos I was so bored lol. I swear its the only genuinely nice place to go in Hamilton, and even then it's a stretch!

Something like a bronze e30 with an Alpina front lip and bbs rs' (Johno's???) on Vale Rd, St Heliers today.

Mint!

Saw a red E30 with an iS front lip just south of Taupo yesterday on SH1 on my drive down to Palmerston. Looked very neat.