Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

today at around 1.20pm spotted a blue tech 2 e30 vert out by the airport. looked so sick! i spoke to the guy at the traffic lights and he said he has been a member of the bmw club for 20 years. carjam link shows its done under 100k.

carjam

Spotted Yongxi out at Piha today. Looking good man.

And also a calypso e36 coupe with a mint as chick driving. Looked stunning!

Spotted a FL m325i coupe with 87BEMA as plate Roger's Beach off Whakatane Highway last night at a 21st.

Was an absolute minter!

Spotted Yongxi out at Piha today. Looking good man.

And also a calypso e36 coupe with a mint as chick driving. Looked stunning!

haha soon as i turned the corner, saw your angels and a hand stick out the window! also that mint paint!

also saw F4LLEN just before the onramp to the motorway on hobson street.

Guest Ari Gold

also saw F4LLEN just before the onramp to the motorway on hobson street.

And at Mangawhai

This one?

Posted Image

Still a member Chris, just dont bother posting and only come on occasionally. Place is infested with suurstofdiewe..

How are you BTW?

Yep, that's the one! It is pure sex on wheels.

M SIX

Sitting at the dealer, with it's bonnet open, up on some ramp thing... looked :wub: didn't get a peek under the hood though...

Also there was this SS Commodore which was lame.

Guest Simon*

Spotted yesterday in Napes, along Hyderabad Rd an E9 coupe 3.0CS or CSi just like this one - with a brunette driving

Posted Image

Quoted DRTDVL:

Wasn't it's a 100kph zone?

We (MLM and Myself) where doing the Cannonball Run. We where either heading to the Mount or to the Tauranga Marina for challenges... The flashing light did work very well for getting people to move out of the way espically when it got it bit darker and it was very visiable... went from Bombay Hills to Albany without a single car blocking us, everyone moved over like we where the police or something...

We where all dressed up and had evil mime and hell's jester and a funky 666 on the 3/4 windows.

spotted ya heading to the mount was trying to follow ya over the bridge but yea work car with red an blue signwriting saying tyremaster chasing a car wouldnt look good for business lol

an yea it was a 80kph speed zone

Edited by GASTKR

M SIX

Sitting at the dealer, with it's bonnet open, up on some ramp thing... looked :wub: didn't get a peek under the hood though...

Also there was this SS Commodore which was lame.

Hey mate, where did you see this M6? In Dunedin? Is it a nice one? Body, interior ok? Is it for sale? Do you know which dealer?

Sorry to bombard with questions - I am a M6 fan....

Regards,

SS

Quoted DRTDVL:

Wasn't it's a 100kph zone?

We (MLM and Myself) where doing the Cannonball Run. We where either heading to the Mount or to the Tauranga Marina for challenges... The flashing light did work very well for getting people to move out of the way espically when it got it bit darker and it was very visiable... went from Bombay Hills to Albany without a single car blocking us, everyone moved over like we where the police or something...

We where all dressed up and had evil mime and hell's jester and a funky 666 on the 3/4 windows.

spotted ya heading to the mount was trying to follow ya over the bridge but yea work car with red an blue signwriting saying tyremaster chasing a car wouldnt look good for business lol

an yea it was a 80kph speed zone

Bugger man... If i had of known i would have slowed down to say hi.

At that time i was following the girls trying to figure out where the Mt. was as i'd never been there before

Hey mate, where did you see this M6? In Dunedin? Is it a nice one? Body, interior ok? Is it for sale? Do you know which dealer?

Sorry to bombard with questions - I am a M6 fan....

Regards,

SS

It was at Cooke Howlison (only dealer here) from what I saw it was very well kept.

Unfortunately I don't think it's for sale, was just getting service (hence bonnet up, on the ramps)

Bugger man... If i had of known i would have slowed down to say hi.

At that time i was following the girls trying to figure out where the Mt. was as i'd never been there before

all good. never been to the mount? wow shock horror haha. ya go to the main beach?

[ ETHRTY ] Parked below at the EDS section outside work.

that would be me :) just driven to Auckland from Wellington. wheres work? :)

Telecom yo.

You with Alcatel Or Tcom or something?

on holiday! i meant which town?

Saw a nice E30 on the motorway coming back from HellBM back to Queen Street, Black with possibly 18"s? coming the other way.

MSBEMR - hot red compact heading south on northern. Got off at Northcote road.

looked good.

Saw Pjays car at the takanini off ramp was going to beep and wave but i think a chick was driving it ? or do you have long hair man ? lol

Saw TISPEC (the one from trademe) down the viaduct. Not sure exactly where as I was viewing from a boat, but was parked arse-out towards the water near the central bar-area, and looked better than the TM photos. Hot 2002.

Spotted a Z3 M Coupe parked up on Jervois Road last night, looked so hot

Black with ACS rims. Didn't get the plate though.

Saw Pjays car at the takanini off ramp was going to beep and wave but i think a chick was driving it ? or do you have long hair man ? lol

Nah bro wasn't me.

My plate got stolen a couple weeks back, so if it had [ BMDUBS ] on it, I'd love to know! Look for the teks, thats me :)

New plate coming!