Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

Never say never !

Pick it up on Tuesday hopefully. Needs a little tidying up and some bodywork, but after wondering what all the fuss was about and having taken it for a drive I just couldnt resist.

Visit My Website

I can get my Alpina rear spoiler out of the garage now :) Shame my 18' Alpinas will have to go back in :(

Welcome back to the E30 club!

Sweet car... looks like a good buy! Lady owner too... (which means it smells of perfume and has been backed into lamposts on a regular basis.)

I vote to leave the current spoiler on the car... suits the iS better IMO. iS lip needs to be fitted too (but I'm sure you're already onto that one!) :)

Congratulations, aha.

Looks very nice.

Edited by E30ONP

Ahhh fantastic, good on you mate. And no sunroof = you can fit!

Awesome little e30 mate welcome to the club

Its had a couple of owners, not quite the 'three owner car' its claimed. But same family since 60k (last twelve years) so cant complain. Had oil service done every WOF and any work necessary done at Page European. No WOF fails ever in fact.

Current spoiler will stay until I get the boot resprayed, someone has done a pitiful job on the left side of it. Plenty of 'hazing' around the body aswell to get taken care of.

No sunroof does indeed mean I can fit :)

As for the Alpinas, I dont regret selling them, I know they went to a good home. I dont expect this to be a keeper, just a clean up back to standard fitment, have some fun and sell on, kind of car. Lets see how it goes.

Ahh no IS lip? Looks sweet, love the interior.

Ha E30s such an addiction nice work martyn

my bad on the spelling (blaming the iPhone)

Edited by M3 Cab

Addiction??

Nice without the sunroof Martynn.

Addiction? I dont know what it is. This solves none of the problems Im left with after selling the touring, but I just couldnt resist.

It needs a new bonnet, bootlid, plenty of paint work sorting out, a front lip, the interior is quite reasonable it just needs a good shampoo and clean, it has a small crack in the dash (as usual), the gear knob has the leather coming off, it has no aircon, no cruise, it has the original stereo and worst of all I wont be getting the whole family in it so if we go anywhere its in the wife's Focus.

But after having 30 mins driving it I couldnt say no, it was great fun. Certainly not fast but its light as a feather. So whilst it needs some work, its all cosmetic, easily doable and when Im finished I should have a mint 318is.

The price helped of course, but I wont be going into that ;)

nice and tidy!

Well done, looks like a good lil doer upper, bit of TLC here and there and she’ll be mint.

A good dent magician will be able to get those dents out, have had my local guy do all my cars and its simply amazing what they can do. $120.00 a panel.

Love the 318is, would be my choice of E30 if I was buying again.

saw this on trademe,

very nice :)

Good buy.

I'm sure it'll the tlc it deserves in your care. Look forward to seeing it all tidied up.

Jealous! I saw that on trademe and I would have jumped on it if I had the cash. Dam the lack of full time work.

I'm sure you will turn it into a sweet looker

Good to see you have seen the light ;) considering how mint your touring looked, I am sure this will turn into a gem in no time.

Ar$e.

The sellers bank has added an extra day onto the money transfer to be sure I wont reverse the transfer so I wont be able to collect the car until tomorrow night.

Gutted :(

That sucks, But also good of the bank to have things like that for when you are selling something.

What bank is that?

Yeah for the seller, boo for the buyer !

Its Westpac that have put the hold on it. Apparantly its often done when the receiving account is getting an amount of a size it doesnt usually receive and I couldve signed something with my bank yesterday to say I wont reverse the payment.

Trick for new players.

How annoying aha.

Trick for new players waiting for their Nigerian millions.

Lol.