Sign in to follow this  
Apex

Cameron v. Tua

Cameron or Tua  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who will win? Who do you wannt to win?

For the good of anyone working in a factory environment or at a school in South Auckland I would love to see Tua go down…. But severely doubt it will happen.

I would like Cameron to win... I have backed Cameron to win... but i do think iv wasted my money, the NRL final this weekend as well gona be great go the EELS!

Tua will take Cameron in the second round.

Tua will go for Cameron's forehead and open up the old wounds above his eyes.

I know Cameron has had surgery for his bleeding, but if a surgeon has open up his old wounds, and restitched them, then the skin will be thin and easily opened again.

Edited by C0SM0S

I'd like to see Cameron Win...better be longer than 2 rounds! Won't be worth the $40 rip otherwise

PS: Go the Storm :D

Hard to call, Id like to see Cameron win but he's never boxed carrying this much weight and he bleeds way to easy.

Tua has the ability to KO any round and can go the distance, He's also lost a heap of weight which could go either for or agaisnt him

Going to be a good fight!

Cameron will be in the condition of his life whereas Tua has dropped masses of weight in a short space of time and hasnt fought for ages.

If Cameron is smart, keeping Tua at arms length (as Lennox Lewis did) and doesnt get drawn into a brawl I think he will win comfotably. But if Tua finds the old magic he could end it in one punch.

Cameron has everything to lose and Tua nothing.

Tua all the way!!! Shane Cameron has never fought any decent fighters and Tua fought for the world title. Cameron hasnt had any fights in the states or even looked like getting any either

+1 to Cameron having a big mouth.

Tua FTW!

Cameron has a big mouth and and talks so much sh*t.

Cameron FTW.

Tua has the big mouth... and he's got the IQ of a brick wall. I hope he gets his head smacked in.

Cameron will be in the condition of his life whereas Tua has dropped masses of weight in a short space of time and hasnt fought for ages.

If Cameron is smart, keeping Tua at arms length (as Lennox Lewis did) and doesnt get drawn into a brawl I think he will win comfotably. But if Tua finds the old magic he could end it in one punch.

Cameron has everything to lose and Tua nothing.

+1 I agree

Tua has the big mouth... and he's got the IQ of a brick wall. I hope he gets his head smacked in.

LMAO i don't recall Tyson bein' a rocket scientist, what's IQ got to do with it?

Tua FTW!

Cameron has a big mouth and and talks so much sh*t.

+1

Its gonna be tight though..

Eels FTW

Im sure the left button on your mouse was pressed to come in here, funny thing to do if you don’t care.

Click this =

Tua has the big mouth, the whole "i feel privileged to put you in a world of pain, end your career...blah blah" speech?

If they didnt have a big mouth they wouldnt make it as a boxer. Lets be honest, both are just saying what they're told to say.

'O for orsome' tells you all you need to know about Tua. He may be the nicest bloke in the world with a punch to knock your block off but he is far from the sharpest knife in the draw.

As I said before, if Cameron keeps to a simple game plan it should be in the bag. Lennox Lewis held Tua off with one hand whilst drinking coffee and reading the paper with the other. Thats all Cameron has to do IMO. But if his ego gets the better of him and it turns into a brawl then the only question becomes 'does Tua still have it in his locker?'

Lennox Lewis held Tua off with one hand whilst drinking coffee and reading the paper with the other. Thats all Cameron has to do IMO.

That is true, but I wouldn't put Cameron in anywhere near the same class as Lennox, and I don't think he has got anywhere near the same reach, which helps with that tactic. Fingers crossed for a good, close fight, would make a nice change....

Wasnt it actually discovered that Tua said "O for Olsen"...??

Some ol' school boxer...?

...Hear-say

^^ Thats possible, he was the previous owner of Phil's (PhilDunk) 535i

Though he probably doesn't have time at the moment :)

Guest Simon*

Doesn't Shane have an account on here? Or was that just a poser?

I remember that - he had a personalised message plate with some combination of Mountain Warrior on it.

Thread's here somewhere ... *goes digging ....*