Sign in to follow this  
Apex

Cameron v. Tua

Cameron or Tua  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seeing Shane is or was a BS member I hope he is successful. If it was an international fight I'd be backing David

All the best for tomorrows marshmellow fight Shane :D Keep your head away from David though

Anyone going to record the two rounds ?? I don't want to pay for 15 mins of exitement. I'll watch yours intead :P

but I wouldn't put Cameron in anywhere near the same class as Lennox

Couldnt agree more.

and I don't think he has got anywhere near the same reach, which helps with that tactic.

Ive just found it he only has a 3 cm reach advantage ! Given the height difference I wouldve expected that to have been much more.

Oh well, not long now to find out if all the hype was worth it.

My heart is with Cameron and because his trainer is my cousin. (yeah for me)

Cameron's boxing style is too limited and he can't put together any combinations. He bleeds and Tua knows it.

If it was a toughman comp then Cameron all the way but it's not.

Tua to win by a big knockout in round 1

Tua will take Cameron in the second round.

Tua will go for Cameron's forehead and open up the old wounds above his eyes.

I know Cameron has had surgery for his bleeding, but if a surgeon has open up his old wounds, and restitched them, then the skin will be thin and easily opened again.

I saw on the news last night that the officials have said that if the fight is stopped within the first four rounds because of bleeding, it will be called a no result.

This vetos my prediction, so I'm going for a Tua KO in the first few rounds, probably the third.

By the way, the fight is on prime tonight.

Edited by C0SM0S

I heard its delayed on Maori TV, not entirely sure though, but it will be late.

I'll be sitting in a spa, drinking Corona and watching it on a 60somethingInch LCD, cannot wait!

Tua will knock that other goober out pretty quick, within 3 rounds.

Hmmmm, sounds like a good deal.

Prime will be replaying it, in one weeks time :/

Might have to venture outside and find a pub in Ponsonby to watch it.

I saw on the news last night that the officials have said that if the fight is stopped within the first four rounds because of bleeding, it will be called a no result.

This vetos my prediction, so I'm going for a Tua KO in the first few rounds, probably the third.

By the way, the fight is on prime tonight.

So the mountain warrior better keep moving his head then...

I don't really understand that ruling??

If they did stop within four rounds, wouldn't that mean he'd been hit hard enough and cleanly enough -(prob numerous times) to warrant a victory to tua?

I'm hoping tua takes it, cameron just did too much trash talking in the lead up. Cameron could prob come back from a loss and keep his career on track too.

OT. Neither could go toe to toe with the Ukrainian brothers currently holding two of the world heavy weight titles. They've crushed all western opponents:ph34r:

Going out?

The Northern Steamship Bar has a good event going, Celsius Gastro Bar in Botany Junction also has a good function going with Ring Girls, Boxing on the Nintendo and drink specials.

Anyone know when the fight actually begins? I know the build up starts from 7.00pm.

5-6 fights from 7.00pm, main event scheduled at 10.00pm, but will be dependant on the prior fights.

Cameron FTW.

Tua has the big mouth... and he's got the IQ of a brick wall. I hope he gets his head smacked in.

HAHAHAH, Awesome. Don't have much time for apes fighting. I've tried it before and it is such a jungle sport, I didn't see the point when you didn't have a grudge against the person your fighting. Your f**king your body to make somebody else money. You would have to be a dumb f**k in the first place to do it for a profession.