Sign in to follow this  
Apex

Cameron v. Tua

Cameron or Tua  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest FrantiC

Useless as what a waste! Looked like Cameron was getting all the hits in the start then well yeah... PWNED!!11!

Video highlights are on the stuff website Glenn. I say highlights but its pretty much the entire fight !

Well, I wasnt expecting that. Tua will now go on to resurrect his career, Cameron will have to find himself a new one.

Hmmmmm 500k to get into the ring with Tua for 3 minutes....who wouldnt take that up ?

pwned haha

made it look to easy

Jesus Cameron didn't know what hit him!

I feel sorry for the poor bastards who paid $16,000 for a ringside table.

I would not have paid to see that fight

Just watched the Youtube video (not the above post, another one, but the same) and thank god I didnt pay to go watch it at a mates place. What a waste money that fight would of been. So many Cameron fans would be dissapointed and the Tua fans would be over the moon.

Im no fan of neither, not even a fan of Boxing (only like it for defense, not for fun) but man, he got KTFO.

You guys moaning about the price are missing the point.

Its not about getting value for money, boxing does not guarantee you 90 mins of action which may or may not provide a winner. You pay the money to say you were there and you saw it live. Its about the event, the experience and the spectacle.

Im sure they had no trouble selling the ringside seats with the hype and potential this fight had.

But $16G ringside to watch someone go down in 3mins? Id be peeved off...but crap happens.

Edited by Shady

If you can afford the 16k in the first place you can afford for it to be over in 3 minutes.

You are completely missing the point Shady.

it went with the stats

Tua was the record holder for first round knockouts after Mr Tyson.

The point is that the media hyped up this fight. Thats what they do for boxing. It is the only way to get a crowd for this "Sport".

And the amount of Joe public Boxing Know it alls these hyped up events create is just unbelievable. The promoters did a very good job.

I only caught about 1 min of the fight while working at the bar last night (by the time I checked again it was over..), but hell Tua's punches were just going straight through Camerons blocks like they weren't even there. Should never have let him resume the 2nd round, he was a blank canvas, totally ruined.

and laugh my ass off at the people who bet 5 figures on Cameron to win it..

Jesus Cameron didn't know what hit him!

I feel sorry for the poor bastards who paid $16,000 for a ringside table.

Table seats 10 so it's $1600 for each poor bastard lol