Sign in to follow this  
greenday-rulz21

Pimp White Leather ftw! 323i update

Few upgrades/updates that I think are work posting. I appreciate the comments of those who posted in the leather thread I started, helped to make the decision towards the colour easier although I was pretty much set on them. Definitely pleased I went with the white opposed to the black leather, stands out in a good way and is different. And the sports seats are fantastic! Being electric is definitely a bonus.

Credit to Nick (.e36) for all your help installing the interior and also to Brent. Cheers.

Also installed the one mod I've wanted to do since I got the bimmer 18 months ago. Angel Eyes! The best thing I've done to it. Stands out and looks amazing in person. Haven't had time to get pictures until today, managed to squeze in a wash and detail between the sh*t weather. Better not rain tomorrow. <_<

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Comments are welcome. :)

Super sharp-good call on the white

Looks amazing. I really like the stark contrast of the interior. _b

Fully calendar worthy!

good work ,. they look much nicer in your car than in the donar car

Looks awesome Nick... hey I saw you at the mall the other day but you were surrounded by hundreds of hot girls, so just snapped a pic of you instead:

Posted Image

Pimpin! :D

Looks awesome.

Nice pics outside my old school. Which means I'm guessing the others were on the St Lukes roof carpark?

Looks good Nick, well impressed.

Car is coming along nicely, what’s next on your wish list?

When are you going to liberate the 2.5 ^_^

Good work young fulla, my old car has been done justice.

Those seats look really nice, and I agree about the angel eyes.

Nice one.

Are the box of tissues behind the passenger seat to clean up any "stains" deposited on the back seats?

Nice one.

Are the box of tissues behind the passenger seat to clean up any "stains" deposited on the back seats?

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed the box of tissues.

The seats are white so you wouldn't see these "stains" anyway.

Nice, Hard to miss the black armrest but I think it fits together well

Yea, It fitted in quite well before but I might look into getting a white one made up. Blend a little better. Maybe a white suede gear boot?? haha

Looks awesome.

Nice pics outside my old school. Which means I'm guessing the others were on the St Lukes roof carpark?

Cheers mate. Yep, outside MAGS and St Lukes carpark. Was rushing around before it started raining but got a few keepers.

Looks good Nick, well impressed.

Car is coming along nicely, what’s next on your wish list?

When are you going to liberate the 2.5 ^_^

Appreciate it Graham. Next on the wishlist is definitely clear tails, and I would love to lower it a little bit but I'm not to fussed on that atm. Also get the kerbing delt to. Ooohh the 2.5! Umm, as soon as a 328 exhaust comes up on trade me I'll try jump on that. So so pissed I missed Yuen's one quite a while ago, only sold for $100 too. <_< Otherwise thats probably all I want to do, also fix the pod filter. Not gonna do the M50 intake.

Good work young fulla, my old car has been done justice.

Glad you approve! They look stunning in person. Are you heading out to the track day at Puke on the 16th (I think?)

Nice one.

I knew someone would pick up on that! They're usually in the boot but it was packed full of door cards at the time. They're handy to have in the car. Always be prepared!

Looking good! cleaned up really well. Mine could do with the same. All in good time!

We need some more DIY action, make the most of the workshop. Ive been waiting for these photos haha

Looks very nice & clean.

Where the Hoes! :lol: :lol:

Looks so mint nick, easily one of my favorite E36's on Bimmesport :D