Sign in to follow this  
Andre3000

Vrrrrooooooom PSHHHHH

Guest FrantiC

This will be bad ass. m30 turbo tech2 e30 on those style 5's.

So thats 2 m20 turbo turbos (that i know of?, well 2 stroked m20 turbos atleast), an m50 turbo and m30 turbo powered e30 now! DOPE!

Screamer pipes frighten me, they scare the sh*t out of old people and small animals and children, is there a quieter option that is good for performance.

I had a mate with one on a Mitsubishi, he thought it was awesomeness and was completely oblivious to the fact everyone thought he was a tool screaming 50-100kph past primary schools and skate parks… its like Vtech for people with turbo’s, they hold off and then flaw it like some money shot.

Guest FrantiC

You can actually have a separate exhaust system for the wastegate dump, and run it to the back of the car. By then it is quiet as and very unnoticeable, so still has the benefit of exhaust breathing easier just without the loud scream and it's legal that way.

Screamer pipes frighten me, they scare the sh*t out of old people and small animals and children, is there a quieter option that is good for performance.

I had a mate with one on a Mitsubishi, he thought it was awesomeness and was completely oblivious to the fact everyone thought he was a tool screaming 50-100kph past primary schools and skate parks… its like Vtech for people with turbo’s, they hold off and then flaw it like some money shot.

Yeah, and it just lets everyone know you are raping your car at full boost.

Ive seen a libero with a screamer go past me in the opposite direction, making so much noise, yet moving so slow.

Guest FrantiC

Haha I see the same. Slow cars running hardly any boost but have a screamer on there so it sounds cool. Some cars sound like freakin tractors when the gate opens and it sounds like ass...

I reaaaaally like this guys car from around here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDN1nS5yth4

It's out most friday nights, the screamer pipe on that thing is INSANELY loud you can hear it from blocks away. Yes it is the ex "RX 007" show car, Yes a guy In lame old Hastings owns it :lol:

Screamers FTW!

nice going,should work great in an e30.

aftermarket brains? or re-map and a RRFR?

m

Good work the Hudson!

Why do you hate the clutch guy??? ;)

He tried to tell me that a push style clutch could never handle 400hp, and literally wouldnt sell me the clutch i wanted. Im going back with a part no. to remove the stick from up his arse.

nice going,should work great in an e30.

aftermarket brains? or re-map and a RRFR?

m

Ive got a mapecu2 unit that can handle everything i need it for.

hay man hows everything going with the engine. ive got two manual 3.5s and have been thinking about turbo and supercharger options.

i would like to know how the engine handles the turbo. u wont be running any more than 7or8 psi i take it?

Good work, i will have to admit that the m30 turbo is taking off - kinda makes me not want to put the effort in for a high end version of the engine cause of the $$$ value but least we know the M30 will be fine for alot of cars

ive seen a few supercharger M30's have loads of torque but not as much power for $$$ value - would love to see a twin turbo M30 or even Supercharger+ turbo but the dynamics and engineering required think are abit much

unless you have all the toys and hookup's needed

GREAT WORK CANT WAIT TO SEE IT GOING

hay man hows everything going with the engine. ive got two manual 3.5s and have been thinking about turbo and supercharger options.

i would like to know how the engine handles the turbo. u wont be running any more than 7or8 psi i take it?

yeah will just be a low boost setup, aiming for reliability rather than hard tuned performance.

Great Project Andrew

It should be a toque Monster for sure, What are the details of the Injectors & Turbo

Hows the project coming along mate? anymore pics or updates for us all?

He tried to tell me that a push style clutch could never handle 400hp, and literally wouldnt sell me the clutch i wanted. Im going back with a part no. to remove the stick from up his arse.

PM me if your still having issues in the clutch department. Interested to hear who you went too etc. The guys I have dealth with have been nothing but perfect. (and fast turn around)

Failed.

Posting my new project in a different thread. Similar setup. Cept a SHITLOAD cheaper when you do it yourself.

Failed? What happened?

Failed? What happened?

Nothing recently, just cleaning up an old thread. Have yet to make one about my 2 door.