Sign in to follow this  
Driftit

Check out these Muppets in Super 2000 Racing

I can't believe they don't get Black flagged. Then slapped with life time Bans from racing for these antics.

Imagine the biffos after the race if this was the E30 racing.

Thats ridiculous. I can imagine that someone was saying "the crowds loving it, let em continue"

I can't believe they don't get Black flagged. Then slapped with life time Bans from racing for these antics.

From the clip it is hard to work out what country that is from, but wherever it is NO WAY would I ever want to race there - some very poor driving and as you say the stewards let them get away with it! Maybe they are practising for the V8 Utes :rolleyes: ?

I've heard of making a car wide, but I think thats a bit over the top. :)

That clip is from Thailand. (Flag marshall's box at the very end of the clip has "Chonburi Raceway" written on it, which is a province near Bangkok)

Obviously both drivers had a severe case of the "red mist" going on. I wonder if the Civic just waited for the Integra to lap him just so he could get payback! Both were being utter dicks though, would have loved to see the post-race punchup! :)

That is why we should let the street racers continue to race on the streets. Who the hell wants them on the track?

for a sec i thought it was a vid of mosquito's. how'd they make vtec engines sow winey?

Those idiots need to be in stock cars, not honda's, mind you, i do enjoy watching the honda's being wrecked, haha, bout all they're good for IMHO :lol:

From the clip it is hard to work out what country that is from, but wherever it is NO WAY would I ever want to race there - some very poor driving and as you say the stewards let them get away with it! Maybe they are practising for the V8 Utes :rolleyes: ?

Speedway Demo Derby

I lold @ Bravo!!

That video made me angry up until the part when the black civic got its payback then I was satisfied.

Edited by Mark247