Sign in to follow this  
M3_guy

Is trademe Full of Utter Time Wasters?

OP telling someone else to get F'd and get a life because they had pointed out it's either NZ new, or it isn't and can't be "99% nz new".

Then that person asked the OP 'come repeat that to me in person and not over the internet'.

you dont have to answer if you dont want to answer.

Yeah right, imported in 95 with 92 kms on clock at first reg in NZ, probably less than most factory imports. Doesn't get any closer as far as I can see. :P

I would be calling it NZ new as well. :D

Was classed as NZ new when owned by Hellbm. Thanks for hitting the nail on the head Dave. Full support coming from me Stephen.

There's worse than that guy. If he didn't know it would do the world of good if he'd just spend 2 seconds rearching BMW's or E36 in general.

There's far far worse than that guy!

Yeah right, imported in 95 with 92 kms on clock at first reg in NZ, probably less than most factory imports. Doesn't get any closer as far as I can see. :P

I would be calling it NZ new as well. :D

Very close indeed but isn't there alot of components which are different which would suggest a bigger picture, i.e, the people that stay away from imports stay away because of resale value, speedo/radio, uncertain service history, salt roads or muggy conditions, uncertain vehicle ownership history e.t.c... obviously most of those don't apply to this car because it was imported before it was used.

Where absolutely possible I would buy a NZ New car, this would be one of the few examples that I'd take exception.

Looks a super car & in red it looks even better.

Edited by Clinton

where is the factory in nz that makes bmw's ??? :blink:

In our backyards? :P

Cheers Guys! am waiting for that bloody phone call or at least a text... Not really bothered but what a laugh.

One of the biggest advantage being NZ new or close to it I guess is to be able to see its service history especially for an M3 where good maintenance is critical.

Car going through Inspection 2 as of yesterday and I will address any issues or problems that needs to be fixed.

Probably tempted to keep the car actually if thats the case....

Hmmm....

AUDI... BMW.... BMW for life right?

Was classed as NZ new when owned by Hellbm. Thanks for hitting the nail on the head Dave. Full support coming from me Stephen.

Cheers Ray! hope the guy isnt one of the member. wonder if he really has an m5. LOL

I wouldnt even really warrent half those comments with an awnser. It read like a youtube US highway drag 'kill' video where it ends up tangenting off into some convo about where it would be faster than a veyron or not.

People like that are usually going through puberty and got their internet connection for christmas.

looks like bmw_m5 has an e30, feedback history shows some king spring purchase. His comments remind me of the S**T you see on youtube comments...pointless tasteless and immature.

Very nice m3 btw, good luck with sale, wished i could save up 20k in 1year instead of 3. :(

Is trademe Full of Utter Time Wasters?

No. I have sold all my cars over the years on TM first auction every time.

If you list something for what it is worth it will sell. People will waist your time but thats business, just give it back to the silly question askers.

Also, NZ new is about what market the car was built for. A lot of people would not buy a Imported car.

F***ing dickheads. Looks like he has nothing better to do, so he just asks stupid questions and then wants the seller phone number so he can pretend like hes a huge tough guy.

I would consider it a NZ new car

he needs to be ruffed up or get some meds for his imaginary m5 and attitude problem, what an idiot

People like that are usually going through puberty and got their internet connection for christmas.

LOL LOL LOL

That guy is simply a f**ken muppet.

Guest Ari Gold

Hahahaha i could buy your car five time's over, Go and spend your supposed 400k

Isn't 5 times 40,000 = 200,000 :P

Ha, just messin'

rrrrrr I dont usually comment on these threads because often I find that the defendant acts as badly as the accused..... but looking at the comments he put on the e46 m3, what an ARS*H*LE!!

I wouldnt let him have it though, someone so stupid as to post such drivvel is on a different wavelength to smart, mature people and would just keep coming back.

Sounds like an insecure liar