Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

Some mid-build shots

took some photos of the car today for you all :) Its coming along quite nicely! Still to do:

- Obviously get it running haha

- Lower offset and sized wheels

- Drop it on H&R Cups (have these already, but require 51mm struts which i also have, but those wheels only fit the 45mm struts without spacers. Also a lot of other suspension work but that doesnt contribute to visuals)

- Tidy Engine bay

- Front Splitter

- Panel and Paint

- Skid

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Comments & Criticism welcome :D

Comments & Criticism welcome :D

What would you like us to say ?

Needs more forward motion, less FWD offset wheels, less lame tint spray and less even lamer insulating tape covering cracks/scratches in the kit IMO

Edited by Hellpina

Needs dump in the front! Otherwise looking good

Needs more forward motion, less FWD offset wheels, less lame tint spray and less even lamer insulating tape covering cracks/scratches in the kit IMO

agreed to all of that. When i find some OEM quality black tails these ones will be replaced. but since two gigantic red squares on the back end of an otherwise black car looks even worse, these are to stay

Being able to drive it down the road would be a good start... the rest might follow... I'd be more keen on getting it to move by itself first... how is that going ?

Being able to drive it down the road would be a good start... the rest might follow... I'd be more keen on getting it to move by itself first... how is that going ?

yeh same here but it was a nice day so i thought id take some pictures today after realising last night i had no pictures with the car on its feet and with the tech2

Guest Ari Gold

I'd attach the kit properly, get rid of the fwd offset wheels, remove the god awful tinted tail lights, even out the retarded front to rear wheel gap, stop covering dents and scratches with gaffer tape, get the car running, get rid of the gross exhaust tips, remove the eyelids, adjust my attitude & dye my hair.

stop covering dents and scratches with gaffer tape,

Funny everyone calls me out on that. not intended as a dig at anyone or anything, but id rather a tech2 kit with tape on it than look like every other E30. and no dents covered with it.. plastic doesnt dent. its only where the old owner of the car failed at parking and the paint has flaked off is there tape. I VERY much doubt the old owner actually ever relised what they were driving

get rid of the gross exhaust tips, remove the eyelids, adjust my attitude & dye my hair.

tips are to stay. part of the muffler. only reason they will change, if at all, will be if the exhaust is too noisy. its a glasspack.

eyelids havent been on long enough for me to decide if i like them or not. may come off eventually idk.

Trying :P

and LOL any recommendations?

Clean up the kit, shadowline the chrome, drop the front to match the back.

Funny everyone calls me out on that. not intended as a dig at anyone or anything, but id rather a tech2 kit with tape on it than look like every other E30.

Have you seen the Hamilton meet pics? It seemed like every second car was a Tech II.

But regardless, a M52B28 makes light of those small things

Have you seen the Hamilton meet pics? It seemed like every second car was a Tech II.

But regardless, a M52B28 makes light of those small things

yeah but i mean the punks on chromes and cutties

maybe if it ran haha

looks like you have alot of little bits and pieces to sort out on the car. keep at it. maybe athing or two a week and she will be looking way better in no time. all good things take time and money. obviously get the car running first. then work on the body.

Personally I'm against the tinted tails. Very against. Don't work for me at all, I like the contrast of BRIGHT RED on black with standard tails, I think it works well, suits the car, and most importantly helps you be seen! (I'm a motorcylist so have a mild obsession with being seen :lol:)

Looks good, lower in the front and a nicer offset would set it off. along with the kit repaired, but good things do take time.

Keep up the good work

Edited by *Glenn*

Raise the rear to match the front.

lolol

Just picked up some wheels :D Snooze you loose on trademe :P

Edited by *Glenn*

Non-rusty brake calipers.

Oh.. and you need a working EWS relay.

Looks good though...

That stance sent SHIVERS down my spine like you wouldn't believe.

those h and r cups... where you get from?

just needs a good ol buff....

Edited by e30li

those h and r cups... where you get from?

just needs a good ol buff....

Mattzy

just needs a good ol ginger buff....

fixed.

seriously though ... put it on bottle caps it will look better, like a bit of a sleeper .... when it actually goes