Sign in to follow this  
Gotheschu

pretty big storm coming boys & girllllssss

Hamilton been on/off rain all day and the odd bit of sun. Nothing too hectic though (not stormy) just rain & soft wind...

Edited by Shady

Oh noes! I'm gonna go park the car somewhere where nothing large can fall on it.

Hoping for some snow! Havn't had a play this year.

Yer a bit ripped off to be honest. I just got a new 4 wheeler atv for the fishing season starting, so hopefully a bit of snow...

Was it on the rock radio station I heard the highest recorded swells of over 18 meters? Been trying to find a news article on it.

I'm in that camp, I hate fishing! I like fish, just not the effort required to get them.

Im that boat too, I like getting too and coming from the fishing spots, the in-between waiting sucks…unless there is bacon and egg pie and beer..

Wierd!! <_<

Wind is picking up in Eketahuna/Newman. I'm downing my beer and off to bed methinks.

bit gusty outside last night but pretty calm now in upperhutt. its probably just another example of media hype lol

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

bit gusty outside last night but pretty calm now in upperhutt. its probably just another example of media hype lol

Unless I'm missing something and failed reading comprehension at school, it is only meant to hit today.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article....jectid=10674029

Edited by Grant

Yer a bit ripped off to be honest. I just got a new 4 wheeler atv for the fishing season starting, so hopefully a bit of snow...

Yep, my 4x4 beastie has been waiting all winter for something fun too happen...if it comes in the spring. well, so be it :lol:

Just use the X5 or isnt it capable in this department?

I don't think he'd be too keen on doing too many river crossings in the X5 ;):lol:

it just as i speak hit wellington, big flash of lightning, enough thunder to give the uni library a shake... this is going to be interesting..

Yeh just turned up in Auckland, 5min ago it was sunny, now its dark :D

"The tornadoes were most likely to strike the Taranaki and in Whangarei areas." nz herald .. lol havnt seen one of those in nz...

e30's werent made for the weather i experienced 1hr ago :( Rained pretty bad in Aucks for few hours just then.

I also found out my windscreen wipers on full speed was in time with some of my dubstep tracks :P

With the wind we've been getting, I'm hoping I don't have to chainsaw a track down the drive to the house to get home tonight... it's nearly a kilometer long :(

"The tornadoes were most likely to strike the Taranaki and in Whangarei areas." nz herald .. lol havnt seen one of those in nz...

Well do some research before you start mouthing off then aye.

Taranaki gets plenty of tornadoes.

Taranaki gets plenty of tornadoes.

I was just thinking that!

Is that really necessary?

oh heres the storm! haha. lightening hit my gf's school this afternoon all alarms going off etc. Shed literally pushed over, and no power to most of lower hutt as at a three hours ago :S

ps: in before lock

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

Guest Simon*

Back on topic - I would like some snow in Dunedin so I can make rude snowmen and snowwomen doing naughty snowthings

Use a carrot. They love it ;)

I know this is off topic, but I just need to say - without intending to offend you bellicose - that I have never seen a single post made by you that sheds a positive light on anything. Ever.

I'm aware I don't have to read what you have to say but it would be nice not to have to read the consistently disparaging remarks you frame every thread with. Just my 2c, you can choose to ignore me if you please.

Back on topic - I would like some snow in Dunedin so I can make rude snowmen and snowwomen doing naughty snowthings

Ok no prob'.

However i DO get sick of ignorant little pricks who make statements about things BEFORE they actually think about what they're going to type.

This in no way is pointed at you, more the one who made the statement about the tornadoes with a LOL in it.

Good too see Bimersport is back on track again ;)

Well...it rained in Dunedin for about 10 mins and got a little windy...Blue sky is out again with some cloud.

It just started here ligtning and thunder and rain rain rain