Lucan

What'd you do to your BMW today?

Swore at my fuel filter. Car is running rough now that I put 95 in it, service time.

??? :unsure:

??? :unsure:

I started to run it on 95 and now when it is under power it is shuddering some times and in idle. I am assuming that is a problem with my fuel filter as it did it since I own the car very very occasionally on hills and has progressively been getting more common.

I started to run it on 95 and now when it is under power it is shuddering some times and in idle. I am assuming that is a problem with my fuel filter as it did it since I own the car very very occasionally on hills and has progressively been getting more common.

Nothing to do with the fuel filter... get it professionaly checked... it will need scanning first

Nothing to do with the fuel filter... get it professionaly checked... it will need scanning first

Two BMWs broken in 24 hours. Awesome.

Installed my new head unit (With orangey/red backlight to match my dash :))

New speakers to come.

+ Need something wide and 16" in my life.

Get your minds out of the gutter boys!

Waited for the AA tow guy to show up and tow it home after the radiator top hose cracked off :(

Waited for the AA tow guy to show up and tow it home after the radiator top hose cracked off :(

Is it me or do BMW's just have a tendency to do this?

Happened to me twice now

BMW with vin WBA are prone yes due to recycled plastic being used on cooling systems, BMW with vin WBS use alloy on their cooling systems so strange for the M3 to have an issue there Cam?

BMW with vin WBA are prone yes due to recycled plastic being used on cooling systems, BMW with vin WBS use alloy on their cooling systems so strange for the M3 to have an issue there Cam?

Nice, good to know. I was told that my coolant should not be green and therefore caused the pipe to corrode

BMW coolant is green?

BMW coolant is green?

lol I know...

I dunno - maybe its been replaced for some reason already? The radiator is a Behr one with plastic end tanks. The plastic top hose inlet/outlet (not sure which way the water flows) on the plastic end tank has snapped off about 5mm out. It's stuffed...

I was told that my coolant should not be green and therefore caused the pipe to corrode

That would be incorrect. The plastic perishes with age, heating up and cooling down.

BTW: Genuine BMW Coolant Part # 81229407454 is "BLUE"

Went for a decent drive last night/this morning. Still always so pleasantly surprised that I don't bounce a lot on these coilovers. I have shock travel which is nice.

That would be incorrect. The plastic perishes with age, heating up and cooling down.

BTW: Genuine BMW Coolant Part # 81229407454 is "BLUE"

Bluey green, more blue actually haha, couldn't remember even though i see it everyday ha.

Bluey green, more blue actually haha, couldn't remember even though i see it everyday ha.

I really like the colour of your green M3 Greg... what is the colour code ?... I can't tell from your siggy... must be your camera ;)

Point taken ha.

Started assembling engine. BMW Hamilton gave me the wrong f**king dowels for the head / block.

Slightly pissed off.

Completed A LOT of soldering for my actual plug in MegaSquirt system.

Head hurts :S

Today i bought some mud tyres for my hilux.

DIYing the whole thing Lucan ?