Lucan

What'd you do to your BMW today?

why are you installing 2 intake cams in a straight 6 engine?

Running intake cam on both intake and exhaust side.

Non vanos intake cam is same specs as s52 (? usa anyway) exhaust cam. So get non vanos intake cam, machine the front down a few mils and you can fit it in the exhaust side. Then get your current intake cam reground to s50 specs (or whatever you want). Or just run both standard intake cams, seems to be popular in the over seas.

Cheap cam upgrade.

Edited by polley

ohhhh i have a M50NV cam in the shed...

Posted Image

Matt-B spec handbrake boot, and ex-ian handbrake handle.

took the wagon for a WOF a few days ago, passed except for handbrake as it never gets used (car is ex chch, they didnt have hills when the car was down there :P)

Half fixed rear window washer jets, now the little thingy comes up by itself to spray the window but still no water. pump is fine.

Took the car out on a drive today, finally found its cornering under power limit and am still hugely impressed with the grip my tyres give in the pouring rain on unmaintained roads under brakes. Kingstars or something like that.

Next on the list: need to get my viscous fan fixed and a lower thermostat.

Fitted a reversing camera to the X5, thanks Hotwire for the bits and instructions.

took the wagon for a WOF a few days ago, passed except for handbrake as it never gets used (car is ex chch, they didnt have hills when the car was down there :P)

Half fixed rear window washer jets, now the little thingy comes up by itself to spray the window but still no water. pump is fine.

Took the car out on a drive today, finally found its cornering under power limit and am still hugely impressed with the grip my tyres give in the pouring rain on unmaintained roads under brakes. Kingstars or something like that.

Next on the list: need to get my viscous fan fixed and a lower thermostat.

you will be supprised how well those ol' e34s stick eh...

you will be supprised how well those ol' e34s stick eh...

Aything does after an e30 lol. But yep definitely impressed. Quickest stopping sedan in their day iirc

ran over my lip...i forget that my car's lowered, coz it sits too high

Just show us the bloody photos you damn tease! <_<

Good things take time john...

cant divulge any more, MI 5 say classified.

Edited by -Oli-

Good things take time john...

cant divulge any more, MI 5 say classified.

You had better be at the next round of intermarques. Actually i had better be too haha.

You had better be at the next round of intermarques. Actually i had better be too haha.

car wont be on the road until september atleast.

Reversed it into the front brick wall. Parking sensors and all. Must say it stood up to the wall, $300 cash job to fix.

Also set the clock to non daylight saving time. Took me a while to figure that one out, had to refer to the owners manual.

Fed the power cable from boot to glovebox for the amp/sub. Breaking through the firewall and hooking up to the battery is tomorrows job.