Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

FS: Custom German/Europlates ORDERS NOW CLOSED - Last Order Before Chr

They used to supply the plates in the NZ format. But were slapped with legal warnings from plates.co.nz.

Which I think they can ignore as the plate formats are NOT owned by plates.

Thats not quite correct, unless you are talking about a different german plates provider. i believe the crowd i get them from are the only ones that do them though

How would a cop know without pulling you over ie wasting their time, if your plates match your rego or are completely fake?

Plate: WW3666

Plate Type: Special Issue

Registration Status: Active

That's how, that's my Legit Europlate... bet they run the plates before pulling you up just so they can be 100% sure.

Edited by antil33t

Sorry, havent done this in a while. Exchange rates still remained very strong so can maintain this price still

As usual, the account in the original post is a trust account, if order doesn't go through you will be refunded.

will clear my inbox shortly

How much and what styles can you get? :)

How much and what styles can you get? :)

in original post matey

in original post matey

Did you do bryces one last year? I like this style. If so im keen on a pair

Scratch that i should really get a nz look a like. Is the font different?

But still was that plate attatched one by your people? Theyre pretty sweet

post-7153-1366015173.jpg

Edited by JayCeeE30

^ you can get any style from the germanplates website.

do note that NONE of these are "LEGAL"

however the plain white background with "NZ" and the fern in black or blue do go "under the radar" of nz police so typically you should be okay.

i guess it goes without saying that andy does not take any responsibility if you choose to put black on white plates or any other variation (including the standard issue esque one) and you may face a fine of $200 as far as i know.

also pays to check your letter/number combination on the germanplate website as ive noticed that some of the letters are quite similar to nz standard issue plates but some are VERY different. like "i" and "j" and "l"..

thanks again andy for running this again, if i can round up some spare cash would be keen on a couple sets myself.

cheers

^ you can get any style from the germanplates website.

do note that NONE of these are "LEGAL"

however the plain white background with "NZ" and the fern in black or blue do go "under the radar" of nz police so typically you should be okay.

i guess it goes without saying that andy does not take any responsibility if you choose to put black on white plates or any other variation (including the standard issue esque one) and you may face a fine of $200 as far as i know.

also pays to check your letter/number combination on the germanplate website as ive noticed that some of the letters are quite similar to nz standard issue plates but some are VERY different. like "i" and "j" and "l"..

thanks again andy for running this again, if i can round up some spare cash would be keen on a couple sets myself.

cheers

I know that hes not responsible. I want a set for my room haha im getting euro p plates anyway im just paying them off kuz i dont really need them haha.

Did you do bryces one last year? I like this style. If so im keen on a pair

Scratch that i should really get a nz look a like. Is the font different?

But still was that plate attatched one by your people? Theyre pretty sweet

yes they came from me

-----

first post will be updated in the next 5 or 10 minutes for those ordered so far :)

When are you looking to place the order?

did my payment go through andy?

yep, first post updated just now

When are you looking to place the order?

Orders close Monday coming.

This means I must see payment Tuesday morning at the absolute latest. Have said it will be sent on the Tuesday in the past and people miss out because they forget not all banks are straight away lol.

Look forward to your order.

Or they get confiscated and destroyed. Ask me how I know <_<:rolleyes:

first post updated, payments starting to come in now too so thanks to those getting in early :) makes it more inviting for other people

updated again.

any more people want in?

because Bimmersport crashed last night, will extend this one day. this WILL be sent tomorrow morning

if anyone is friends with the guy Scott-E30, please let him know in case he doesnt come on as i haven't seen payment from him yet. will PM.

So if anyone else is keen for this round, get your order and payment to me tonight

cheers

All payments in now :)

ORDER CLOSED AND SENT

Arrived this arvo, will repack infront of me program tonight and send out in the morning time. you should all get on Monday :) the courier will be Fastways, so keep an eye open :)

as usual, won't PM tracking numbers to everyone but i will record them so if you haven't got them by wednesday let me know

Posted Image