Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

FS: Custom German/Europlates ORDERS NOW CLOSED - Last Order Before Chr

I believe you mate, just got rather worried. My work place has lost mission critical stuff using Fedex, DHL, and Toll before so I totally understand.

Sorry guys been a bit slack keeping you updated. Just got reminded to update this.

ok so called them up mid last week when i got to work, FedEx looking into it

on Friday, they admit its gone, can i organise to be resent out. I said yes but who pays.

No email back from them, but I assume they must have contacted the guy that makes them, because i got an email at 1am this morning that a parcel was on its way to me

So should have by Friday this week, and out to you early next week

If any of you that are still waiting for them are coming along to the Wellington/Lower North Island meet, send me a PM and I can bring your ones along to that

What a nightmare!!!

But they showed up on my desk today, so will pack them and send them out tomorrow morning!! You should have them by the end of the week

Have any of you had issues with German Plates and the NZ POLICE, was in New Plymouth about 11.30 one night and got done for mine.

A lot of people have had their plates confiscated and fined $200. It is illegal and you take full responsibility if you decide to put them on your car. If you read the original post, the plates are provided as "room decoration" or similar not as actual replacement plates as they are not nz standard issue. In saying that some people have got by for years unnoticed. So it's really your own call.

A lot of people have had their plates confiscated and fined $200. It is illegal and you take full responsibility if you decide to put them on your car. If you read the original post, the plates are provided as "room decoration" or similar not as actual replacement plates as they are not nz standard issue. In saying that some people have got by for years unnoticed. So it's really your own call.

Correct, I accept no responsibility if you choose to use them on your vehicle while on the road.

Please no more of this discussion guys, this is not the thread. Man i wish i had admin skills.

In related news, the rest of you that are still waiting, your plates were shipped today

any tracking codes ,andy? or just snail mail?

Yes they are coming on fastway couriers. Have all the tracking numbers on my desk at work, If you havent got them by Friday let me know

Mine arrived today

Cheers Andy

Edited by slybma

Thanks Andy, Came today! love the quality of the stuff. will look good mounted in my garage and in my bedroom. :lol:

Above the headboard though ae............ ;):)

Just another warning for those with these plates. Two guys from work just got picked up in Albany and fined $100 for having these plates. They were taken on the spot by the cops just like mine were 11 months back. I fought the fine and pretty much got ignored and forced to pay.

The cops on the Shore are checking plates on every Euro. Easy pickings for them.

Thanks Andy, got mine yesterday :-)

To those who got them put up some pics!

Haven't gotten pulled over for them... yet. Got a speeding ticket couple weeks ago up near Orewa but the officer said nothing about the plates.

Bonnie10_raw_resized_europlate.jpg

Edited by Arma

To those who got them put up some pics!

post-7153-0-26749000-1382518618_thumb.jp

Edited by JC_FVTEC_E30

Haven't gotten pulled over for them... yet. Got a speeding ticket couple weeks ago up near Orewa but the officer said nothing about the plates.

I got pulled over i think it was in Hawera when i went to see John (Bellicose). The trailer i was towing didn't have a WOF. No mention of the plates on the car though

Just another warning for those with these plates. Two guys from work just got picked up in Albany and fined $100 for having these plates. They were taken on the spot by the cops just like mine were 11 months back. I fought the fine and pretty much got ignored and forced to pay.

The cops on the Shore are checking plates on every Euro. Easy pickings for them.

Must be a crack down on the shore, i got pulled over while in the BP between Devonport and Takapuna for this reason.

He was a decent cop and i got a warning and to keep my plates. He did however threaten to seize and fine me...

Now taking orders for a next round, orders close Monday week (usually would be the Friday, but because of Waitangi day not sure on the deal with the banks.

Order now go go go.

I'll grab one set of the black nz fern ones, number FLE75. Chur

Edited by Ando

Bump

can you post up the options and prices? it is a long post to look through...