Sign in to follow this  
j.ingledew

Hellaflush VS Trackspec

Watch, and laugh.

If you understand what they are saying, it is golden.

Nice.

I wasn't sure wtf 'hellaflush' was so clicked one of the related videos.

How the f**k can you drive like this -

Edited by Ian 540i6

Ian, try these websites lol

www.fatlace.com

www.stanceworks.com

www.stancenation.com

Nice.

I wasn't sure wtf 'hellaflush' was so clicked one of the related videos.

How the f**k can you drive like this -

one wheel off the ground WTF

My Nissan used to do that as it was super stiff and all braced up and if you went up a driveway on a certain angle.

It's true, bitches be crazy for that sh*t dawg

My grandperants (stock) 911 Turbo Cab does that too, they live in wellington though and thier driveway is an abortion of a thing, the front wheel is about 750mm in the air as they enter the garage. Thank goodness for RWD

Appreciate everyones opinions are different, but for me the right amount of low is where it looks good, but you dont have to think twice about driving anywhere. A car is still a car, 60mm off the ground is retarded

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

My grandperants (stock) 911 Turbo Cab does that too, they live in wellington though and thier driveway is an abortion of a thing, the front wheel is about 750mm in the air as they enter the garage. Thank goodness for RWD

Really :o 750mm - 3/4's of a metre :blink:

Appreciate everyones opinions are different, but for me the right amount of low is where it looks good, but you dont have to think twice about driving anywhere. A car is still a car, 60mm off the ground is retarded

The sump on my Legacy just before I sold it was 30mm off the ground, front lip was less than a finger and the back was the same. Didnt drive it anywhere and was only like that in the garage for a week.

:lol:

My lowest point is about 60mm off the ground :mellow:

I don't have to think twice about going anywhere unless there's a super steep driveway, and then I'll park on the road. Solved.

Edited by Blackie

:lol:

That wasnt a typo lol im serious! if i lived with them id take a photo. My Wagon skids up on the drive if i try to get up it, and the silver E30 i used to have beached itself.

That wasnt a typo lol im serious! if i lived with them id take a photo. My Wagon skids up on the drive if i try to get up it, and the silver E30 i used to have beached itself.

Beaching is the best

My E30 does that, not quite that extreme though :D

Classic vid, sounds like me arguing with my work mate, cut springs/fuct shocks in his caldina (handles meaaan :P)

Edited by Jacko

Classic vid, sounds like me arguing with my work mate, cut springs/fuct shocks in his caldina (handles meaaan :P)

He didn't just buy that Caldina off Arronn Smith? Does it have an LND disc on the front window and is a 99 gtt?

Nah he's had it for years.

Seems to be quite common thing to cut GTT springs, and they all have rooted rear shocks, big fat ass bouncing around down the motorway...

Seems to be a combination of shocks, reduced downward travel of the rear shocks (too keep the springs captive), and the whiteline swaybar in the e30. If I crank the rear shocks right up its way more gangsta up driveways, without the LSD id be rooted :P

Edited by Jacko

Lol my car does that stock when going in drives and its stock height, stiffer than a Russian cocktail, it lifts wheels on tight bends also..

Hela flush is cool if you don't like driving at all, I would have a optimum fitment and stanced car for a toy if I could, it does look cool.

my old e30 was similar, front lip was about 40mm off the ground,

sump guard about 20mm... just gotta drive round it ;) it used to 3 wheel up driveways all the time.

good times.....

Edited by -Oli-

Just about anything with adjustable coilovers will do that. Have a few pics of my old E30 325 lifting wheels even at puke. As it had some custom made shocks that were much shorter than stock.

Edited by driftit

My e30 racecar does that all the time! Got stuck a few times with a rear wheel in the air before the LSD too - fail lol!!

Just about anything with adjustable coilovers will do that. Have a few pics of my old E30 325 lifting wheels even at puke. As it had some custom made shocks that were much shorter than stock.

Mine just does it because its body is stiff and has FA in the back, even has stock suspension, When you jack the front the back lifts at the same rate, its handy when swapping wheels.

my old e30 was similar, front lip was about 40mm off the ground,

sump guard about 20mm... just gotta drive round it ;) it used to 3 wheel up driveways all the time.

good times.....

Yea same here. My front lips about 20mm of the groung and sump guard about 40mm. But I love it. You learn to adjust youre driving style to suit it.

How do you walk with your lips 20mm off the ground?

How do you walk with your lips 20mm off the ground?

We all know how loose those Hamilton girls are B)