Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

The day the music died.

The day the music died wasnt in 1959, with Buddy holly and co dying in a plane crash.

It was Feb 10, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

Epic Music Fail, where did the human race go wrong for dribble like this to be financed/released etc...

Edited by Jacko

Dear god thats not music, that is just the epitome of an auto-tune noise.

Shoot her!

I thought it would be this when I saw the topic. its not so much her that needs to be shot but the oxygen thieves who wrote those lyrics

daddy, daddy,... I want to be a pop star when I turn 16.

I can't sing, but neither can my idiols: Paris, Lindsay or any of the kardashians.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

http://arkmusicfactory.com - where if you have enough money we will pretty much produce any load of garbage

Edited by M5V8

Are they even old enough to drive?

In other news... Nate Dogg, a very prolific hip hop/ rap artist died yesterday, he had 2 strokes in recent years and died of what was believed to be a heart attack. Sad day.

Smoke weed everyday.

And that will happen.

In other news... Nate Dogg, a very prolific hip hop/ rap artist died yesterday, he had 2 strokes in recent years and died of what was believed to be a heart attack. Sad day.

True. I like his music (some of it), he can sing for being a Rapper. Which is rare. And good beats.

Smoke weed everyday.

And that will happen.

Hahahaha so true...but Im sure thats all part of the songs.

And wtf is with the chick? Whats the world coming too...damn

He had to regulate.... his intake in resent years.

Also, the Bob Dylan version of that Friday song made me pee in my pants a little bit and spray V drink on my desk.

Is crap no doubt about that but its also had just about 10 million hits, Some record company will sign her up and make zillion dollars out of her.

lol

Best.Lyrics.Evarr

I have a competitor...

This hurt my ears when I heard it over a decade ago - I listened to it today enough to identify the song only, and that was enough for me. If I had to listen to it once, you can all bloody watch it! lol Best quote I've seen so far is "A bunch of crackhead Spice Girls fresh from their caravan site in Maidstone, stood by some swimming pool in Butlins." Awesome! :D

Edited by Sick Puppy

it seems you dont actually have to have much talent nowadays,just a little bit different and you get noticed and web forums every where spread the word until 10 million hits are acheived.

That is all.

When I learned Jay Z never writes much down on paper but rather just spits what comes to mind, I had so much more respect for his stuff.