Sign in to follow this  
camera doctor

Amazing BMW feature

Wow, amazing what can be done with wireless electronics these days.

Every time my BMW comes up with the 50km range warning light , the petrol companies raise the fuel prices .......

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Edited by camera doctor

mean cant wait for the $155 fuel bill this week. 540 ftw

That's cheap Josh! lol.......definitely missing my daily driver right about now :(

i need my mazda back :(

My cars dead but even with motor in again I won't be driving it unless its a special event. Insane prices...

My cars dead but even with motor in again I won't be driving it unless its a special event. Insane prices...

unfortunaetly i think this is how its gonna be

yea, saw the prices hike as i took the bus in the morning and at night. m20b25 shelved sigh...

Wish I had my 316Ti :D

It's a shame my cars the most economical in the family.

Sh!t, I filled up today at $1.45 for 98 and thought that was bad haha. Aus mind you, whats 95 or 98 in NZ atm?

the NZ dollar is also going up? shouldn't this mean cheaper prices as they are not paying as much for it? I think Key needs a new house or something.

I remember when I bought my VW Touareg with the 105 litre fuel tank right back when prices were huge a few years back, the bastard I bought it from made sure there was no fuel in the car, was saying 0km when I picked it up in Lyttleton on the range computer, just made it through the tunnel and filled it up and cost $210 and got me about 600-700km :(

Cost me about $140 to fill the ML320 up and this should get me 900km at the least around town, in January it was under $100 to fill.

Edited by The Diesel Guy

I was thinking i should try sell my car and buy a nice, little, fuel injected ford or something... Now I'm even more tempted. A Telstar Radisich probably uses less gas, and with a decent bit more poke too!

Work car FTMFW

Yep.

I cant remember the last time I paid for gas.

It looks as tho by the time I get my car running I wont be able to afford to run it :/

Glad i dont live or have to drive thru the city to get to work. I only use $60 a week in my E34 535i though it only takes me 10mins to get there.

heavy car + big motor + town driving = bad.

Thinking about using the missus 1.6 mirage for a bit just outta principle. Its a manual atleast! :)

defo switching to 91 for the daily.

heavy car + big motor + town driving = bad.

Thinking about using the missus 1.6 mirage for a bit just outta principle. Its a manual atleast! :)

defo switching to 91 for the daily.

The E34 is quite good on gas, will never go to 91. 95 or above for the 5, unfortunetly the 3 only runs on 98 so that'll stay in the shed for a while.