Sign in to follow this  
byza213

i thought it couldnt get any worse

Posted Image

That person doesn't appear too be very pretty either...

THIS IS NOT THE SHARK SO PLEASE DONT ASK IF IT IS OR NOT.

What?

Edited by Blackie

Seen this driving round welly a few times. Looks no better in the flesh..

People are trolling him by saying "are you sure this isn't a diamante?". I'm one of them, haha.

This is the same guy the built the shark as far as I know.

The thing that gets me is someone spent a lot of money to do that...

Obviously it's a Diamante. I am a Mistsubishi dealer and I have seen a few in my time.

Edited by Pjay

Seller Comment: i dnt know wea you ppl get ur facts from.ima islander n this jst shows some of the time wasting, hating on others, jealous n DUMMER THEN DUMB ppl thea r in new zealand!!!shame on some of you people.this car turns heads.pple trip on how mean it looks.every wea i go pple come up to chk it out.this mitsi has had n gets more looks in the time iv had it then you haters hv had looks for ur own looks in life in total.this car won awards at car shows...all haters coments will be laughed at then ignored

I can't believe that he thinks it was a good idea to add this comment to his auction? Or any of the stuff he wrote for that matter.

Then again, I can't believe anyone would think it's a good idea to do this to a car.

I wish he would atleast spell correctly 90% of the time, it helps

I can't believe that he thinks it was a good idea to add this comment to his auction? Or any of the stuff he wrote for that matter.

Then again, I can't believe anyone would think it's a good idea to do this to a car.

Clearly he doesn't think...

.this car turns heads.

For all the wrong reasons ......

Some people eh..

The Shark was another similar one in silver that used to live near me, instead of Mitsubishi badging it had "SHARK", custom overboard everything much like the one above, spinners etc, just as bad as each other.

Edited by Brams

The Shark was another similar one in silver that used to live near me, instead of Mitsubishi badging it had "SHARK", custom overboard everything much like the one above, spinners etc, just as bad as each other.

Are you living somewhere in the J'ville, Churton Park area?

The dude replaced the Mitsi with a C-class and as badly modified.

The thing that gets me is someone spent a lot of money to do that...

ha mmm,^ that and english is not his first language

Awesome how he's cut into his airbag flashing to flush mount a clock from the 1870's & imagine trying to insure it! "Does the vehicle have any modifications?>>>?????!?!?!!!"

I can only imagine the money that's gone into this project and can only imagine what I would have rather spent it on (Heineken) , that said each to their own, whatever makes your boat float.

Edited by The Diesel Guy

That must be one big ass toilet he just flushed his money down.....another example of " thousands spent,must sell as someone might see me in it"

I like the clock on the SRS Airbag!!!! Fark thats gonna hurt when it pops :D

Hmmm....time of accident.......oh look it's imprinted on his forehead.

i actually saw this in person the other day.... good lord its hideous!

This you Oli?

yeah i figured you were an islander by the really stupid answers and poor english. Sure your car looks different and turns heads but believe me its not in a good way, and when someone who works for mitsi questions something i wouldnt be so quick to dismiss theyre comments, he probably knows what hes talking about, not like most of your islander buddies who do nothing more than sit on the doll and think your cool... nice dianemante btw... bmw325i2 (19 ) 11:47 pm, Fri 24 Jun

lol heard something on tv last night forgot from where "it turns heads for totally the wrong reasons" hahaha