Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

Diablo 3

"Official" Discussion and sharing of gamer tage thread

I dont really game at all, last games i finished was GTA-SA and before that Diablo II back in the day and really enjoyed it so i thought id get III and see how it goes

seems to me II was better in terms of gameplay, obviously graphics are different. dislike how you can only assign one special skill for each type at a time, but obviously the CoOp play is quite cool and infinite teleports. maybe gameplay experience changes by character type?

In anycase, if you have it, add each other and thoughts?

add me: ethrty#1381

Wizard

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Excellent way to start the day.

LOLed so hard

lol

bahaha my flatmate was a bit like that. hes asian though lol

Would be no rage if there was no DRM.

dislike how you can only assign one special skill for each type at a time

Did you enable "elective mode" in the game settings? That gives you more control over your skill setup.

add me: ethrty#1381

Wizard

done

Womz#6279

Just picked this up last night. Tusk#1891.

heard 4 korean guys finished this game in 7 hours - true dedication to gaming

That bothers me... I'm the guy that has to uncover the whole map, kill every monster and open every chest/stump etc. I hate the idea of missing some lovely piece of treasure!

I imagine these guys are sprinting through... Sad.

Going to wait till blizzard have sorted their sh*t out before buying a game like this with its gay drm

Think you might have a long wait... The days of being able to play a game regardless of whether you're connected to the net or not are sadly over. Unless you grab a pirated copy...

Nerds.

I want this game, but I cbf buying it.. then I'd have to find time to play it.

I've only put 30hrs into Skyrim. now if I didn't need to sleep. That 8 hrs wasted sleeping could be put into gaming.

That bothers me... I'm the guy that has to uncover the whole map, kill every monster and open every chest/stump etc. I hate the idea of missing some lovely piece of treasure!

I imagine these guys are sprinting through... Sad.

same here. what a claim to fame finishing D3 in 7 hours is...

dont know what all the hype is about this game... saw the gameplay videos on youtube.. its just click and loot isnt it??

on a side note. can't wait for GW2

dont know what all the hype is about this game... saw the gameplay videos on youtube.. its just click and loot isnt it??

on a side note. can't wait for GW2

whats GW2? Diablo 3 is a classic hack and slash game but for me im waiting for Counter Strike: Global Offensive!

I used to play diablo 1 and 2 hard. When I was 13 haha. Now I'm addicted to modern warfare 3 on xbox. Damn u gaming taking up valuable car working on time for lack of a better saying

whats GW2? Diablo 3 is a classic hack and slash game but for me im waiting for Counter Strike: Global Offensive!

guild wars 2

I used to play diablo 1 and 2 hard. When I was 13 haha. Now I'm addicted to modern warfare 3 on xbox. Damn u gaming taking up valuable car working on time for lack of a better saying

dunno sometimes its good :) lets those hand scratches heal and when its raining :) my garage is full LOL so i work on the driveway

dunno sometimes its good :) lets those hand scratches heal and when its raining :) my garage is full LOL so i work on the driveway

That is true. And it is only at nights I play it cos my garage is too small to put a car in so have to keep the weekends for that and perkys much to my recently aquired fiancé. That should keep her off my back for a little while I hope...

Haven't got this yet but will probably sooner or later... Loved the original 2 esp how you could play it over dial up B) and the hacks to dupe items etc, is there a 1 player mode or is it all online now?

Haven't got this yet but will probably sooner or later... Loved the original 2 esp how you could play it over dial up B) and the hacks to dupe items etc, is there a 1 player mode or is it all online now?

its both.. lol. you can play one player but some parts are pretty hard to do on your own. if you have no mates though you can always hire people like the older versions. but you have to be on the internet to play it must be run off the servers or something.

experience so far, D2 was better :ph34r: