Sign in to follow this  
sadida20

E30 M325i

Seller wants 11k. That is all I know.

Guest Ari Gold

Yet another M325i you won't buy.

Bimmersport's biggest M325i time waster.

Nice car, but I couldn't justify 11k on an E30 that's not an M3, to me a tech or tech II is just another E30 325i that looks a bit nicer then the normal run of the mill models, can upgrade the handling etc on any of the models anyway..

Good luck finding an M3 for 11k!

yes good point, used to be easy about 5 years ago, was plenty of rough fresh import ones available ex Japan, often showing 70,000k on the clock but looking like they had done 370,000k.

Doesn't seem to be any rough ones around for sale now days..

In a way, its hard to think of many BMW's that are more fun then this E30 Tech 2 around the 11k price range, so perhaps they are worth this price.

I guess a car is worth as much as someone's willing to pay for it.

Nice car, but I couldn't justify 11k on an E30 that's not an M3, to me a tech or tech II is just another E30 325i that looks a bit nicer then the normal run of the mill models, can upgrade the handling etc on any of the models anyway..

The M325i is more than that to me personally, I have had a few E30's and none were as nice to drive or had the total package the M325i has and it would cost you a lot to convert any E30 to M325i spec.

To this day it is the most fun car I have owned.

The M325i is more than that to me personally, I have had a few E30's and none were as nice to drive or had the total package the M325i has and it would cost you a lot to convert any E30 to M325i spec.

To this day it is the most fun car I have owned.

^ THIS ^

It's a sexy car and is bucket loads of fun to drive.. Tech-II M325I is in a whole different league to a standard E30. Sure, it's no M3 and that's why it's a 1/3rd of the price.

On top of that, they are rare as hens teeth meaning if you pick up a clean one be sure you won't be losing too much money when it's time to sell.

This is rolfe's e30 no?

There is a section for such a title?

^ THIS ^

It's a sexy car and is bucket loads of fun to drive.. Tech-II M325I is in a whole different league to a standard E30. Sure, it's no M3 and that's why it's a 1/3rd of the price.

On top of that, they are rare as hens teeth meaning if you pick up a clean one be sure you won't be losing too much money when it's time to sell.

Really whats different about a mtech car than a normal e30 that makes it more fun? They have a body kit and some clapped out standard bilstein suspension, if your lucky its been looked after a bit better and the suspension is in better condition than most other E30's.

Really whats different about a mtech car than a normal e30 that makes it more fun? They have a body kit and some clapped out standard bilstein suspension, if your lucky its been looked after a bit better and the suspension is in better condition than most other E30's.

An LSD

An LSD

Lots of e30's that were not M's came with LSD's.

An LSD

True, thats about the only thing I can think of.

Black hood liniing makes them go quicker too

Seriously buy a really tidy manual e30 for 1/2 the price & spend the balance ( if that) on suspension/bushes/some go-fast bits/nice rims & youll have a much better car

Edited by 1rotty