Sign in to follow this  
westy

One could be excused for being somewhat peeved at this.

This is quite old, I remember a forum discussion about it years ago, and apparently the Pontiac got rebuilt.. the ford wasn't that damaged.

Bet there was a few grown men about to act cruel acts of murder on stupid females.

Man I would be steaming if they were one of my cars! I'd just keep yelling at her I think...

Lexus.

HAha! Was it around the same time as toyotas sticking throttles and failed brakes episodes - she could have blamed it on that!

Some people are genuine retards.

I'd have to walk away for fear of 30 years to life in the can.

Man I would be steaming if they were one of my cars! I'd just keep yelling at her I think...

Yell........really???

I'm with Clinton, that bitch wouldn't be able to speak again!

Yell........really???

I'm with Clinton, that bitch wouldn't be able to speak again!

Because she'd have a length of 4x2 timber sandwiched between her jaws?

Quite scary to see how the Plymouth was ripped apart by what was a parking lot accident. I do wonder how fast she was going though, 40kmh?

Quite scary to see how the Plymouth was ripped apart by what was a parking lot accident. I do wonder how fast she was going though, 40kmh?

Plymouth?

Ya must be a young'n haha.

I see a Lexus, a '40 Ford & a Pontiac LeMans.

Was thinking that. lucky there was no one in that old thing, sh*t got owned by the "plastic car"

I thought it was only the Corolla's that had the sticky accelerator... or was this bitch trying some drifter styles and lost it.

To me it looks like the Lexus jumped up over the keening and kind of landed in through the door and window of the Pontiac(?) which would be a real weak spot in that design.

She would still have been moving at a fair pace to get over the kerb and do that much damage! Probably more idiots tried to blame their similarly stupid accidents on imaginary throttle problems than admit they were texting!