Sign in to follow this  
Jeff E36

My E36

Hey fellow Bimmersporters!

I've been on this forum for some time now, but never really showed off my car. This is because I bought my car from a Bimmersporter, and hadn't really made it my own yet. However I've finally made some changes to it to really add some of my own flavour to it.

Hope you guys like!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As some of you may know, the car used to sit on AC Schnitzer Type II's, but now they sit on staggered 17" Style 5s. I bought the style 5s from a Bimmersport member, and refinished them with the help of Jasmit (another Bimmersport member), so a big shout out to him for helping me and teaching me how to refurb wheels!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for looking!

Looks descent.

Good work bro! Bit more polished then when I handed em to yah =P If you're running it capless, maybe a stud conversion?

Thanks guys.

Good work bro! Bit more polished then when I handed em to yah =P If you're running it capless, maybe a stud conversion?

Haha yea ... no doubt you heard about the lengthy sanding and polish process we went through?

I'm just deciding right now if I want to paint the caps and run those, or do stud convert. I might do both, so can swap around depending on my mood :P

That looks really nice man, well done you must be stoked with that.

Minus stickers (personal I understand)

Haha cheers guys.

I understand there's normally little to no love at all for compacts, but I've always liked the shape - in a way I like how it's different, and I like how it's probably one of the more unique compacts around.

If you guys are referring to the stickers on the front bumper: They're there to cover a big chunk of missing paintwork hahaha, they were meant to just be a temporary fix to prevent the paint from peeling even more, but they kinda just stuck (no pun intended). Might get around to respraying it or something when the opportunity rolls around.

Unsure on the tow hook but the rest looks good dude. Nice wheels.

What brand headlights are they? Id like something similar

Unsure on the tow hook but the rest looks good dude. Nice wheels.

What brand headlights are they? Id like something similar

Tow hooks grew on me :P

Headlights? They're just the original OEM ones, with CCFL halos (angel eyes) stuck on them :)

Very nicely done

Its perfect .. good job on the wheels, perfect colour combo also selected the right tires, the whole thing is done right.

Dude! Nice work! Looks awesome in helrot.

What sort of front lip is that?

A+mate. Looks great

Dude! Nice work! Looks awesome in helrot.

What sort of front lip is that?

Thanks! I love Helrot!

The front lip is actually just standard motorsport but I stuck one of those cheap eBay rubbery lip things under it. It's just held there with screws.

I did it mainly so the height of the front bumper actually continues on the same line/height as the side skirts (when looking from side profile). Without it, the front bumper sits higher than the sides, and it bugged me. So now it's much more uniform :)

Thanks! I love Helrot!

The front lip is actually just standard motorsport but I stuck one of those cheap eBay rubbery lip things under it. It's just held there with screws.

I did it mainly so the height of the front bumper actually continues on the same line/height as the side skirts (when looking from side profile). Without it, the front bumper sits higher than the sides, and it bugged me. So now it's much more uniform :)

Aahhh I see I see... I'm Doing a motorsport conversion on the touring and am quite liking the look of it. Cheers