Sign in to follow this  
liyi_92

E36 M3 SEDAN for 8.5k

Looks like a great example of how the overall condition of the car is more important than the kilometers.

Certainly looks like a loved example.

For me I think it's priced well, but I don't see the appeal of the sedan E36 at all, M3 or not.

Looks like a great example of how the overall condition of the car is more important than the kilometers.

Certainly looks like a loved example.

For me I think it's priced well, but I don't see the appeal of the sedan E36 at all, M3 or not.

It's a good alternative for men who forgot to put a condom on, the kids can come too, and fit full sized people in the back easily.

It's a good alternative for men who forgot to put a condom on, the kids can come too, and fit full sized people in the back easily.

True true! On that note, did they make an E36 M3 Touring, or run one as a concept?

If that were the case I would probably take one of those over a coupe version!

True true! On that note, did they make an E36 M3 Touring, or run one as a concept?

I know there is an M3 Compact in the secret ///M garage in Munich but don't think they ever made a wagon.

Edited by Gaz

Guest Ari Gold

Oh sweet Jesus, a silver 4dr E36 M3 has been my desktop at work all week...

Fun fact: Auto Motor und Sport (magazine) were also given an M3 compact by BMW to celebrate 25 years of publishing.

its a good car, i drove it today and goes very well for age and mileage.

Guest Ari Gold

its a good car, i drove it today and goes very well for age and mileage.

Will email you tomorrow.

I just ran the vin number they put on the auction, why does it comes back as TECHNO-VIOLETT METALLIC (299)?

Hmmm, nice value there, I'd probably buy this car without a second thought, had i not started the building of a house, I now have no spare money and will probably never get to own an M3..doh

It would have killed for that in techno-violet

Guest Ari Gold

Did anyone go and view it? Were the door jams and engine bay still Techno? The auction has closed, so we can begin mindless speculation.

The car sold at auction for a strong price in todays market.

Door shuts were silver but I suspect the underbonnet was still the original colour.See photos.

Colour change was done very well by BMW approved body shop and is pretty flawless apart from under the bonnet and under the boot mat, the owner who had it done is EXTREMELY fussy and has a nice collection of M cars currently.

Having said that i think silver is boring and i would rather have it in techno violet!