Sign in to follow this  
oscar90

Nice Mtec I E30

Ashkan's old car, been around for ages. Pretty sure it's been in the bimmersport family for a while at somepoint.

The current owner doesn't know much about it if he think it's got an M20B20 in it.

Build thread of sorts. This car has been all over the country and is probably the only tech1 that I would own. Edited by Gaz

Chris's, then Ashkan's.

A well maintained original m325i is worth every bit of 7000. Looks like the current owner is a douche though, would question current condition judging by Trademe pictures alone.....

A well maintained original m325i is worth every bit of 7000.

It's not an m325i thou.

It's not an m325i thou.

Oh sh*t! Definitely makes it not worth 7g then! Its got 2.5, manual, lsd, mtech1, sports interior so its the same as m325 :ph34r:, maybe a 325i M then?

Oh sh*t! Definitely makes it not worth 7g then! Its got 2.5, manual, lsd, mtech1, sports interior so its the same as m325 :ph34r:, maybe a 325i M then?

so your saying that yellow reshelled E36 M3/318i is worth the same as a real M3 then

and my Touring is worth the same as a genuine E34 S5 Touring...

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

so your saying that yellow reshelled E36 M3/318i is worth the same as a real M3 then

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet". To quote Shakespeare.

As far as I go, a name is just a name, as long as it's got all the right bits who cares what it's called!

Could get a real M325 for less than that.

2door>4door

Looking at the build thread the paint alone would have been many thousands plus all the other bits..

You missed my point. The M325i are just a nicely optioned 325i... IMO they are not worth more just because they got called something special out of the factory. Don't get me wrong I would rather an original m325i over an identically modified 325i. If the car is identical in looks and performance you'd be a nutter to pick the more exp one, unless of course you have money to throw around.

Just my opinion. I haven't looked at the 318i m3, but if done well, who am I to say its not worth squat because its not a real m3 bro.

Remember price is only dictated by the market demand....

sh*t this always happens.

I did a b25 conversion on it when I had it around 4 years ago. Has no cert but noone would ever know.

It never had an LSD when I had it and chances are it still doesn't. Could be wrong though.

This always seems to get more expensive with every owner that tries selling it.

I've also messaged the guy notifying him that it does indeed have an M20B25, but he seems to have taken no notice.

Last time I saw it for sale it was around $4500 from memory.

Still dig it