Sign in to follow this  
liyi_92

TradeMe member "Milland"

Hi there, has anyone dealt with the trade Milland through TradeMe before?

My main concern is not if he is legit or not but as to the quality of the products he source. Over 1k positive feedback 100% with 0 neutral.

Anyone bought and used parts from him?

The actual product I am interested in buy is Link Here

Thanks

I've purchased cooling parts outside of Trademe, didn't have any issues and they were German made which was good.

You can contact them via their website if you have any questions.

Also dealt with him before, fast and good parts.

Good trader

Excellent parts

Fast delivery

What else can you say?

Just needed some advice as many forums say don't buy anything but OEM especially off eBay (quoted from some US BMW site).

But seems this guy is good and stocks items at decent prices :)

I've probably spent $3 or 4K with him (actually... maybe more! I best not add it up!!!). Absolutely NO issues whatsoever - I know him from another forum, and I'm sure he'll make things right if there was a genuine problem. I've probably been buying from him for 2 years, for Dads e30, before I even got the E39. I've just had an order arrive at my parents, mix of genuine and aftermarket stuff, even several BMW only things. I'm probably his biggest pain in the arse regular customer, but he's always SUPER helpful.

Be aware, he can get almost ANYTHING you want too, not just his trademe stuff - he's got me some odd parts, like washer bottle caps, electrical connectors, OEM sachs shocks, bushes, suspension arms, genuine diamond RF key, precut door lock/handle, e30 Bonnet foam, anything B)

Charges realistic frieght (actually - often ridiculously cheap, considering it'sfrom the South Island!)

He gets my genuine BMW bits for me too - they're cheaper and easier to get than from the dealer (the ones I've tried anyway). Genuine key was just over $100 less than the dealer.

Never met him in person, but I'd trust him implicitly. The trademe feedback is a pretty good indication - even the best traders can get an idiot who gives bad feedback for a stupid reason, and he doesn't even have that.

He does have a website www.milland.co.nz and you can email or call him direct.

I've probably spent $3 or 4K with him (actually... maybe more! I best not add it up!!!). Absolutely NO issues whatsoever - I know him from another forum, and I'm sure he'll make things right if there was a genuine problem. I've probably been buying from him for 2 years, for Dads e30, before I even got the E39. I've just had an order arrive at my parents, mix of genuine and aftermarket stuff, even several BMW only things. I'm probably his biggest pain in the arse regular customer, but he's always SUPER helpful.

Be aware, he can get almost ANYTHING you want too, not just his trademe stuff - he's got me some odd parts, like washer bottle caps, electrical connectors, OEM sachs shocks, bushes, suspension arms, genuine diamond RF key, precut door lock/handle, e30 Bonnet foam, anything B)

Charges realistic frieght (actually - often ridiculously cheap, considering it'sfrom the South Island!)

He gets my genuine BMW bits for me too - they're cheaper and easier to get than from the dealer (the ones I've tried anyway). Genuine key was just over $100 less than the dealer.

Never met him in person, but I'd trust him implicitly. The trademe feedback is a pretty good indication - even the best traders can get an idiot who gives bad feedback for a stupid reason, and he doesn't even have that.

He does have a website www.milland.co.nz and you can email or call him direct.

Thanks for that Allan. After hearing this will definitely be buying trying his stuff :)

Edit: Haha, just found that his website actually has a link to bimmersport too!

Edited by andy_e39

Good trader

Excellent parts

Fast delivery

What else can you say?

Word

Yeah Paul is reputable & he's great to deal with. Pricing is good, and the quality of his parts are OEM or well known aftermarket - so you shouldn't hold back from placing an order with him.

Same here. Got an e36 aircon hedgehog resistor via him. Part was on my doorstep within a day of payment clearing. No issues with part either. Buy with confidence. :D

Yep, excellent guy.

have met him in person a couple of times now! (lives up the road from me lol!) wouldn't hesitate to deal with again and again!

Edited by antil33t

Also have got abit of stuff through Paul and was an excellent guy to deal with. when I did my t stat I broke the plastic housing so emailed him asking if he had an alloy replacement which he did and had on my door about 2hrs later and I hadnt even paid for it yet! How's that for service!

Only bought a thermostat and an ignition rotor off him, and the service was impeccable. Fast (and cheap) shipping, and excellent communication.

It's quite good to see a retailer like this in this day and age.

Bought a few bits for the e30 from him too, really good to deal with and shipping was very fast. Highly recommend him

Over 1k positive feedback 100% with 0 neutral.

Did this not explain anything to you!?

I have bought parts off Paul since i bought my first e36 a few years ago, he goes above and beyond and even delivered some parts to my house that i needed ASAP.

All the parts have been German made and some cheaper than half the dealership was charging :/

He is also a member on here "vonripsnorter" ;)

Did this not explain anything to you!?

I have bought parts off Paul since i bought my first e36 a few years ago, he goes above and beyond and even delivered some parts to my house that i needed ASAP.

All the parts have been German made and some cheaper than half the dealership was charging :/

He is also a member on here "vonripsnorter" ;)

Guy who sold me my car had 100% positive feedback. Now nearly 2k in repairs ;) Better safe than sorry. :)

I think this thread is probably a waste of time, the guy has super feedback, not even a blue face! At the scale of 1376 positive trades, I doubt you could ask for anything better IMO.

I think this thread is probably a waste of time, the guy has super feedback, not even a blue face! At the scale of 1376 positive trades, I doubt you could ask for anything better IMO.

I agree too. Excellent feed back here and on Tardme.

Subject closed