Sign in to follow this  
AlexWill

Posts Being Deleted

At a guess, and from the look of your signature... Maybe for advertising without being a sponsor! :unsure:

And i get told my sig is big!!

At a guess, and from the look of your signature... Maybe for advertising without being a sponsor! :unsure:

I was actually just asking for opinions on what stripe designs I could have on my project im busy with and just showing what ive been up to... nothing wrong with that tbh.. If people on this forum are like this why did I join... I honestly thought these fools were friendly at first. Now they show their true colours. Don't even send me an email telling me why it got deleted so technically I must have done nothing wrong.

so what if I take the .co.nz out it wont be considered advertising... and if someone asked me how i got my car like that I cant say cause that would be considered "advertising"

so what if I take the .co.nz out it wont be considered advertising... and if someone asked me how i got my car like that I cant say cause that would be considered "advertising"

If someone asks you are allowed to reply, no worries there. But considering the forum is run off sponsors money, it's a bit rude to throw out what looks like an advertisement without asking first. I'd suggest you brush up on the forum rules. If you don't break any, you won't get anything deleted. I haven't had a post deleted ever.

If people on this forum are like this why did I join... I honestly thought these fools were friendly at first. Now they show their true colours. Don't even send me an email telling me why it got deleted so technically I must have done nothing wrong.

Doesn't it say something about reading the forum rules before posting when you sign up? There is also a sticky on "Forum Rules" as well.

Might be worth reading up before referring to others as fools.

I'm guessing creative photography editing and nice lighting?

But do tell us, how did you get your car like that?

If people on this forum are like this why did I join... I honestly thought these fools were friendly at first. Now they show their true colours.

This is a really excellent way to promote for your business. :)

Lol "any publicity..."

Just wondering why my posts are being deleted... :(

OK I did a small edit and reopened it but do us a favour and make your sig smaller and remove the site from it please.

I'm guessing creative photography editing and nice lighting?

But do tell us, how did you get your car like that?

Picture I took for my signature, that has now been deleted without notice, was taken with my Galaxy SII camera in the garage on a cloudy day nearing dark... and just darkened the picture till garaged sections were black.

This is a really excellent way to promote for your business. :)

yea well, not promoting anything with this topic... just been asking why my posts have been deleted after asking for some ideas on my current project im busy with on my car.

OK I did a small edit and reopened it but do us a favour and make your sig smaller and remove the site from it please.

thanks, much appreciated.