Sign in to follow this  
Tristan

Auckland Club Dyno Day PHOTOS

Yeah I heard him mentioning that and I almost spat out my drink.

surely its $6k not $16k. either way, makes my 540i kit at $600 odd look cheap haha

We must do this event again, perhaps around late summer, early Autumn 2014/.. So 6 months ish?

I'd like to think I will have some upgrades done to the upgrade already under the hood by then!

If Im not doing anything i will come up for the weekend if someone can put me up for the night or two ha

looks like a great day. Some sweet rides there.

hopefully someone can organise something like this for Wtgn members. although i fear there isn't a rolling road dyno available locally.

That someone could be you? I would be keen to be involved.

Sorry but I didn't realise you were the M5 driver on Saturday - spent most of my time wondering how come you had 2 ladies in tow - now I know

• Like 1

How about we go all out for a 2 day event in late summer (end March) and combine upper and lower North Island - and anyone from the south who wants to catch a ferry? Presumably we can find a rolling road dyno somewhere halfway(ish)! And if not... Auckland's lovely in March.

How about we go all out for a 2 day event in late summer (end March) and combine upper and lower North Island - and anyone from the south who wants to catch a ferry? Presumably we can find a rolling road dyno somewhere halfway(ish)! And if not... Auckland's lovely in March.

good idea to keep the momentum going.

In the past, we have done rather large meets at Taupo Motorsport Park which have worked well, a track day built in etc. best to avoid the temptation to do something over long weekends tho, many people have other plans already

Sounds like a plan.

Still, all the facilities are in Auckland, and it would make the most sense to stick with Torque performance, couldn't imagine a better venue.

(plus offer consistent readings being the same dyno from a comparison standpoint)

Wow, great variety of cars - is someone going to post up a table of all the numbers? It would be interesting how well some of the older cars are still performing.

woah totally missed this was happening this weekend gone, gutted I missed it great bunch of cars there!

Edited by Lucan

The carpark/building wasn't great for photos so didn't get many but 3 of us went for a drive after.

10265041446_954b711e28_b.jpg

10265154713_6ca4ac62a6_b.jpg

10264940834_1d41d1ae9d_b.jpg

10265036876_5d2b0ef8f8_b.jpg

10265035906_b70cc60607_b.jpg

10265050265_716077b863_b.jpg

10265146773_3a019f7a26_b.jpg

10264933744_b579b7b37a_b.jpg

10265030636_761cb9aae9_b.jpg

10265027756_29195ef03c_b.jpg

10265143103_2f7e137936_b.jpg

10265040115_631a0b824e_b.jpg

Edited by roo

Great pics, Roo. Dave must be stoked with the M5. It's pristine and made great power.

Wow, great variety of cars - is someone going to post up a table of all the numbers? It would be interesting how well some of the older cars are still performing.

Good idea. I'm in Melbourne at the moment but will chase everyone up and collate all the results as soon as I get back and post.

Great pics, Roo. Dave must be stoked with the M5. It's pristine and made great power.

I am very stoked :D I had a very enjoyable day. Would love my M5 to sound a bit more like Ray's M3 V8 one, which I assume is just intake/exhaust

More than happy with the power it made!

Edited by DaveO

Seriously.. The colour of your e39 m5 is insane Dave. You must be one happy chap!