Sign in to follow this  
FIAT 131R

Positive votes or likes

I am wondering just how many positive votes or likes we get each day. I have tried posting "likes" on a few things and each time I get told I have used up my quota for the day. On that basis my quota must be zero. Is it like a bus schnapper ticket where you buy a top up. I know fish quotas have been reduced recently and maybe my quota has been sold or stolen.

• Like 5

I'd love to be able to see either who has liked a post or at least how many likes a post has received however.

Why?

PS Your notifications above show has liked posts... You can count them! Also, if you get Tapatalk on your phone it will show who and how many likes your posts have but still not sure why that matters?

• Like 2

Other people's posts...

And Tapatalk is the worst thing that's ever happened to forums.

Would be okay if it didn't have to tell us about it all the f**king time.

• Like 2

Hey look, can like my own posts yay....

• Like 6

Why?

PS Your notifications above show has liked posts... You can count them! Also, if you get Tapatalk on your phone it will show who and how many likes your posts have but still not sure why that matters?

Karma systems generally have a positive influence on the quality of posts/information on a forum

Exactly.

Sent from my Fridge using Jungle Drums

• Like 3

*Nobody* cares what app or device you're using to post!!

You care enough to use two exclamation marks, Dave!!

Seems fair to advertise when you give your app away for free and Tapatalk is far easier to navigate on a phone than Bimmersport's mobile website. Would happily use a forum app if they had one... But they don't.

Now that you've brought it to my attention I have discovered I can switch of the tapatalk signature in he settings.

Edited by jeffbebe

This (amongst other things).

I don't understand why forum moderators or operators even tolerate it.

And I can't for the life of me figure out why the people that use it don't see the lack of 'netiquette' in action.

*Nobody* cares what app or device you're using to post!!

Haha. We're oooold though so....

I enjoy Tapatalk.. Easier to be honest. Then again, I am part of the 'younger' generation who spend more time on our devices than anything else really...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're welcome. :)

Sent from my brain using neural nanonics.

• Like 1

im the young generation too. But couldnt get that tapatalk thing to work.

Don't give up... Assimilate!

Sent by transcendental megawaves from an alternate universe.

Bimmersport has its own Mobile Device version. And its better than tapatalk visually imo.

Geoff, your quota has been limited to stop you scaring the (few) woman from this site.

I'm kidding. And I'm morbidly hungover. In fact I'm typing this to pretend like I'm sending an email so I don't have to help this inbred couple who have just walked into the shop.

Bla bla bla.

And they're gone.

Cool.

• Like 2

^^^ Employee of the month award for Ashkan!!

Geoff, your quota has been limited to stop you scaring the (few) woman from this site.

I'm kidding. And I'm morbidly hungover. In fact I'm typing this to pretend like I'm sending an email so I don't have to help this inbred couple who have just walked into the shop.

Bla bla bla.

And they're gone.

Women??????????????????????? WHERE??????????????. Good to see you are not only a women watcher but you also hate inbreds.

Bla bla bla.

And they're gone.

Women??????????????????????? WHERE??????????????. Good to see you are not only a women watcher but you also hate inbreds.

We are around...

Isn't that just a clap?

Clap clap for the handicap...

• Like 1

Isn't that just a clap?

Clap clap for the handicap...

:D:rolleyes: Random question being, can ya clap hands while your tongue is still on the bus window.............?? ;):D