Sign in to follow this  
lord_jagganath

M5 price on this e39

Must be well taken care of when you blow a gearbox and an engine within 7000kms.

Some people just dont understand how to market a car

Sent from my GT-I8160L using Tapatalk 2

Must be one of those people who thinks they can sell their car for what it owes them, rather than what it's actually worth

• Like 1

Haha dreaming.

You would have to of never heard of an M5 before to want that thing.

Someone needs to point out to him that there is another 540i msport manual currently on trade me for 11k

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Who the hell did he/she get to insure it for an agreed value of $30K? Must have solid gold interior trim.

• Like 1

I knew I'd seen that email address before! What is this guy up to..

I dont know whats so special about M5 interior compared to std motorsport, apart from the colour options.

I dont know whats so special about M5 interior compared to std motorsport, apart from the colour options.

leather is a better grade, front seats are a bit more supportive.

Maybe his wife said "SELL IT!"... so he is....

technically...

B)

• Like 1

Maybe his wife said "SELL IT!"... so he is....

technically...

B)

Hopefully that's not his account he's using... luvbalenciaga and all...

When he said new engine that is what it is. Brand new ex Germany along with all manual components. There is no comparison to the 11k Hamilton car. In a different league entirely.

The owner wanted new everything. There was nothing wrong with the old.

10`s of thousands spent and as he said if it dosen`t sell there are other plans.

I`m surprised at the negative ill informed comments that seem to come from the same sad f..ks the minute that something appears that is well finished often at great expense.

Actually I`m not surprised..

I`m not buying it but I appreciate the effort that has gone into something that the owner wanted (without cutting corners). For someone that wants the same end result for 1/2 the price its at the right $$$

Unless you are genuinely interested why bother with the same tiring bad mouth sh*t whenever anything decent appears for a price you think is wrong.

• Like 3

When he said new engine that is what it is. Brand new ex Germany along with all manual components. There is no comparison to the 11k Hamilton car. In a different league entirely.

The owner wanted new everything. There was nothing wrong with the old.

10`s of thousands spent and as he said if it dosen`t sell there are other plans.

I`m surprised at the negative ill informed comments that seem to come from the same sad f..ks the minute that something appears that is well finished often at great expense.

Actually I`m not surprised..

I`m not buying it but I appreciate the effort that has gone into something that the owner wanted (without cutting corners). For someone that wants the same end result for 1/2 the price its at the right $$$

Unless you are genuinely interested why bother with the same tiring bad mouth sh*t whenever anything decent appears for a price you think is wrong.

Couldn't agree more with your comments Ray. So much crap & misinformation being posted in the Forums by the same misinformed new experts we seem to have here at the moment.

Fair enough if you know the full story. Pictures would certainly go a long way..

All I can say is if I personally was looking at spending that kind of money in that market segment I would be going for Dave's E39 M5 instead

a brand new motor & gearbox ex. germany? wow. that must have been big $

• Like 1

Unfortunately photos were not forthcoming as were much details, so "ill-informed" is mainly due to a lack of information, rather than being mean spirited for the heck of it.

Ok that sounds reasonable. That being said i dont think the brand new engine will demand rediculous money on resale when the bulk of the engine parts dont wear considerably if maintained.

As the car sounds better amd better it just makes the advertisement seem more and more subpar.

We may have made poor assumptions based on lack of info but the seller is responsible for that. And any potential buyers will likely do the same.

I wouldnt buy a product with no detail and no pictures on the packaging on the promise one particular person will say its good.

Im thinking he wants the sale to fail so he can put into motion said plan b

Sent from my GT-I8160L using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

a brand new motor & gearbox ex. germany? wow. that must have been big $

We used to do that all the time 20yrs ago

Unfortunately, regardless of build quality, etc value of the car will be determined by market and as others have said I think most enthusiasts would rather have an M5 for the same money. I'm sure it's an amazing car but I think he'll be lucky to recoup half what he's spent on it.

Sent by transcendental megawaves from an alternate universe.

• Like 1

There is no comparison to the 11k Hamilton car. In a different league entirely.

At nearly 3x the price it better the best std 540i on Earth

Regardless i agree with the comments above, having an ad like that on trademe your asking for speculation.

• Like 1